Customer Experience Coordinator, eCommerce at Cendyn
Title: Customer Experience Coordinator, eCommerce
- Location: United States
- Classifications: Remote Full-Time
The Customer Experience (CEX) Coordinator provides support to the Account Lead, by executing digital marketing services & technology products within their designated pod. CEX Coordinators and CEX Managers work side-by-side to provide a high level of service to our clients with the goal of delivering superior customer service, analysis and recommendations to provide a clear Book Direct strategy.
- Take ownership of monthly or ongoing recurring tasks to properly execute & maintain client’s budgeted initiatives, specific to Website, SEO, SEM, Display, Paid Social, etc.
- Draft monthly Digital Marketing Reports and Presentations to clearly relay Key Performance Indicators, analysis and recommendations. Including but not limited to reporting, formatting, data entry, and coordinating with collaborators and SME’s for their responsibilities
- Ensure all calls have been scheduled and participants have accepted the invite Maintain professional & timely communication internally and externally.
- Emails should be responded to within 24 hours (1 business day), at least confirming receipt of the request or question if additional follow-up is required.
- Support Account Manager in any tasks or requests that may come up
- Ensure all deliverables are accurate and provided on time both internally and to client Build and maintain ongoing business relationships and develop methods of customer success management that allow for continuous improvement in customer satisfaction Acts flexibly and responsibly to meet customer requirements
- Become Google AdWords Certified within first six months of starting
- Recording all notes in both internal and client meetings, organizing notes and communicating with teams to ensure everyone is aware of their respective action items Work with certain day to day client contacts on their immediate needs. Manage projects involving clients and various internal Cendyn departments
- Build Knowledge base including keeping current with industry trends in the hotel marketing industry Identify opportunities for ongoing learning and improvements to ensure full satisfaction by each customer
- Identify and maximize opportunities to build long term relationships that are mutually beneficial
- Make high impact presentations to influence customer actions
- Use Salesforce, Zendesk, and other Digital Marketing products to communicate and track customer interactions
Required Education and Experience:
- Degree from an accredited college or university, or equivalent experience
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing and advertising channels, including: Display Advertising, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media and Mobile Marketing
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- 1+ years of experience in account management
- 1+ years of experience in Digital Marketing
- Additional experience in these areas is a plus.
- 1+ years of experience in Hotel Operations or equivalent experience
Strong time management skills Self-motivated, goal oriented, and able to work in a team environment.
Planning and Organizational Skills
- Excellent organizational, planning, and proven ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent decision making and problem-solving skills.
Strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions.
- Strong overall business and people skills, including planning, presentation skills and business acumen. Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively interface with all levels and departments on a formal, informal, written and verbal basis.
- Experience in Microsoft Windows-based office tools including presentation software, database software and desktop applications.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint. Basic abilities with SharePoint and Smartsheet are a plus.
- Ability to initiate creative thinking to accomplish continuous improvement and evolution of the department.
- Demonstrated ability to complete multiple tasks concurrently and deliver results under pressure.
What we offer:
- Start-up culture with opportunity to make an impact in your role and our team immediately
- Compensation package corresponding to the value you bring to our team
- Excellent on-the-job learning opportunity to grow your skills
- Support of a diverse and international team to reach your goals
- We are unable to provide relocation assistance for this role
- We are unable to provide employment sponsorship for this role now or in the future – unrestricted work authorization required
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!