Customer Experience Agent at Ted Todd Insurance
Remote Customer Experience Agent: Part-Time
- Part Time
- Requisition ID: 1058
At Ted Todd Insurance, our mission is to leave anyone we come into contact with better than we found them. Our mission statement includes clients, team members, and even prospects who have never bought from us because we want to change the way the world views insurance.
Ted Todd Insurance is the largest Allstate Agency in the country, and we are constantly evolving. We are an established business with a rich 32-year history, but we run ourselves like a startup. This means we’re lean, flexible, and open to new ideas and collaboration. We aim to be the best place to work and a company you can be proud to work with.
We focus on modernizing insurance sales and customer service by providing our team with the best and most up to date technologies. With high-end compensation, health and wellness benefits, and a leadership team that is passionate about providing the best employee experience in the industry, it is simply left to the individual to make the kind of living that they not only envision for themselves, but for their loved ones as well.
Why Work for us?
- No Cold Calling – we provide near endless amounts of qualified leads through various
- Amazing Compensation – very competitive base salary
- Supporting Cast – We’re hyper selective and only hire 1% of the applicants who apply. We hire for fit and only bring on people who blow us away.
- Vacation – We give you 2 weeks of paid time off plus bonus replacement.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance for you and your family.
- We invest in you – $5,250 per employee per year is available for education and training.
- Financial Investment – Access to a 401(k) and Financial Advisor.
- Career Development – We want to invest in your development so you can grow with us.
Qualities of a Successful Customer Experience Agent
- Fun – We want people who can have fun at their own expense.
- Positive – Life is too short to work with negative people!
- Self-Starter – We give our reps autonomy so you must be able to self-manage.
- Humble – Admitting your shortcomings is the first step towards improvement.
- Coachable – We’re here to help you develop so we can grow together.
- Integrity – We’re here to help people and we never cut corners.
- Competitive – We want the people who hate to lose.
- Closer – You get the client to sign on the line that is dotted.
- Growth Mindset – We push for progress, not perfection.
- Hardworking – We want the hardest working people in the industry
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Address questions and find solutions for clients by addressing any customer questions or concerns, setting expectations, and completing any follow up work from client interactions
- Recommend potential coverages and policies by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Part Time position from 9:30AM – 2:30PM
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Enthusiastic attitude and an engaging business-like approach
- Strong written and oral communication skills to be used both internally with staff and externally with clients.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office applications
- Must be able to work 40+ hours per week
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Over 18 years of age.
- Legal United States Resident.
- Never convicted of a felony
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s degree or 1 year of customer service experience.
- Hold a 2-20 License
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!