Customer Engagement Manager at Seamless.AI
Customer Engagement Manager
- REMOTE /
- CUSTOMER SUCCESS /
As a Customer Engagement Manager at Seamless, you will be responsible for monitoring and managing the initial engagement and adoption of new customers as they achieve initial success with their new service.
Acting as the new customer’s primary advocate toward success, the Customer Engagement Manager is the critical pivot from Sales to long-term value realization, retention, and account growth.
The Customer Engagement Manager will be responsible for holding our customers accountable to attending onboarding and initial training sessions, developing and evolving adoption processes and automation opportunities, and serving as a direct through-line for feedback to our Customer Success Managers regarding opportunities for continued engagement and growth of accounts.
What You Have:
- 3+ years of experience managing high volume accounts within a SaaS setting
- Experience with onboarding and guiding new SaaS customers toward realizing and repeating value with their new capabilities
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the customer during their critical first months using Seamless.AI
- Experience with recognizing, measuring and acting on data related to frictionless adoption of SaaS solutions to evolve higher-touch onboarding to equally effective low-touch solutions
- Experience implementing various incentive drivers for user adoption and engagement
- Experience partnering with product and development teams and subject-matter experts, or working in a Scrum or Agile environment, is a plus.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new features or updates to existing product
Seamless delivers the world’s best sales leads. Through our product, we help sales teams maximize revenue, increase sales, and easily acquire their total addressable market using artificial intelligence.
We have been recognized as one of Ohio’s fastest growing companies and just won an award for Best Technology Company of the year in 2019 by NJTC, Best Place to Work in 2020, and a Top 50 Linkedin Startup!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!