Virtual Customer Care Specialist – Full-Time Work From Home
If you’re looking for a flexible, work-from-home position that improves peoples’ lives… then this will be the most exciting post you read today. Here’s why…
My name is Violet Stoyneva. I am the Operations Manager at Fisico Inc.. We’re a natural health company that sells supplements and nutrition programs online.
And we’re currently looking for an A-player to join our team and help assist our AMAZING customers. I’ll share the details of the position in a moment. First, a bit about our ideal candidate (please read every word the follows).
In a nutshell, it’s someone who has worked in – or is currently working in – a virtual position (i.e. highly self-disciplined and can get the job done with minimal supervision).
Furthermore, the ideal candidate is…
- Reliable. I’m talking about very reliable. Not the, “This usually doesn’t happen, but it happened again” type. We’re a small team and everyone must pull their weight. That means showing up every day and on time — no exceptions (save for a major emergency).
- A natural with people (i.e. very personable and someone who easily makes conversation — even with a perfect stranger). Furthermore, it’s someone who loves talking to and helping customers.
- Experienced and comfortable with taking incoming calls/making outgoing calls.
- Patient, kind, and courteous. The words, “please” and “thank you” should be your “go-to” words when communicating with a customer.
- Happy to perform repetitive tasks and answering the same core group of questions day-in and day-out.
- Is fairly tech-savvy. Nothing advanced but you must know your way around Email clients, Microsoft Office, and apps like Skype.
- Fast at typing (at least 50 WPM).
- Highly organized, and can multi-task with ease. The ideal candidate likely works off checklists and makes sure repetitive tasks are completed with pinpoint accuracy.
- Detail orientated. Glossing over things just won’t do. In fact, try this. At the bottom of this ad you’ll find a link to an application. When you’re done reading the entire ad (and only then) click through and fill it out. The last section asks you to provide additional comments or feedback. Go ahead and write the name of your favorite song in there.
- Cool and relaxed but always pushing to get things done. It’s important that you take responsibility and your main focus is always delivering results.
Does all of the above describe you? Great, then keep reading for the job description… The main components of the work would be:
- Responding to every one of our customer’s inquiries via telephone and email (online ticketing system) in a timely fashion. Typical scenarios include tracking lost packages, helping people log on to our website, issuing instructions for returns, and answering basic health questions after learning our products inside and out.
- Making sure every customer is fully satisfied with the proposed resolution you put forth. And above all, keeping your cool and remaining professional when conflicts inevitably arise. If you don’t have thick skin, this position is probably not for you. Here’s why…
- The overwhelming majority of our customers are a pleasure to deal with. But on occasion, you will interface with someone that is irate, or rarely, even hostile. Whether justifiably so, or not, it is your duty to make things right and turn them into a raving fan.
- Processing credits for customers who choose to return items.
- Communicating with our fulfilment team to identify and correct mistakes with shipments.
- As well as several other administrative/web-based tasks related to customer care…
This is a full-time, work from home position. Currently, we have an opening for 8 am. – 5 pm. EST and 2-8 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday. Weekend hours are also an option. We offer a full health benefits package (includes dental and vision), paid sick time off and performance bonuses.
OK, if you’re still reading this, there’s a chance you could be a fit for this position. Again, we’re looking for a dependable, detail-orientated, and easy-going (yet professional) person to join our team. If you’re confident you’re a fit, then please let me know by visiting the link below and submitting an application.
I look forward to hearing from you.