Customer Care Representative at Lennar
Title: Customer Care Representative
- Location: United States
- The Virtual Customer Care Representative for Lennar will be a key member of the Customer Care Team, which is responsible for providing warranty and service support to our Homeowners.
- This role will drive improved Customer Satisfaction by ensuring a timely and thorough response to Homeowner service requests.
- The Virtual Customer Care Representative will focus on assessing and diagnosing Homeowner service requests remotely through the use of virtual technology.
- Proactive and constructive communication of findings with the field team will be paramount in resolving requests.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide friendly telephonic and virtual Homeowner support in a creative, proactive manner consistent with Lennar’s warranty policies, procedures and quality standards.
- Follow up on every Homeowner service request virtually, ensuring a thorough evaluation and diagnosis is completed and well documented.
- Communicate and assess with Homeowners through a virtual platform, educating as to out of warranty items while providing resources for DIY self-help assistance.
- Capture detailed information utilizing AR remote assistance software and effectively document customer concerns for service scheduling.
- Electronic assemblage of all pertinent documents, photos and correspondence for thorough entry of work order information.
- Communicate effectively and clearly with Homeowners and Lennar team members, including Field Customer Care Representatives, Customer Care Coordinators and Trade Partners.
- Respond effectively to Homeowner inquiries regarding their home warranty, product verification, options standards, maintenance care guidelines and other related topics.
- Understand manufacturer recommendations for use and application of their products and communicate with Homeowners in a way that is informative and valuable.
- Guide Homeowners through steps to assess and address items in a patient and caring manner considering any language barriers and homeowner’s technical knowledge.
- Evaluate and prioritize Homeowner service requests and communicate findings effectively with the field team including scheduling for service.
- Document findings thoroughly and accurately.
- Schedule virtual appointments and Trade Partner appointments.
- Verify contact data within the service software environment including Homeowner contact information and Trade Partner verification.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Minimum High School or GED required
- Minimum 2 years customer or field service experience required or equivalent, preferably with a homebuilder
- Ability to communicate clearly and attentively with diverse audiences via a remote setting.
- Comfortable with innovation and technology, including virtual applications, chat, text, and artificial intelligence.
- Team player willing to go the extra mile.
- Patience and ability to coach others.
- Knowledge of Salesforce a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of scheduling, budgeting and document management.
- Proficiency with computer programs including Microsoft Office.
- Strong organizational, time management, analytical, problem solving, and mediation abilities.
- Committed to fostering and supporting a proactive, customer-driven approach to service.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and with little or no supervision.
- Ability to adapt and work well under pressure.
- Capable of inspiring trust and confidence through effective and professional communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to ask questions to determine a root cause.
- Bilingual a plus.
- Ability to work flex hours preferred.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!