Customer Care Representative at Owl Labs
Customer Care Representative
at Owl Labs
At Owl Labs, customer experience is rooted in empathy. Our mission is to create amazing customer experiences that are low in effort and high in success. To do that, we’re looking for a Customer Care Representative to help convert leads into customers and customers into evangelists. Come help us create superior experiences for our customers across their journey – from their first question to their first meeting with their Owl Labs’ products.
What You’ll Do
- Work across our Customer Care, Tech support, and the Sales teams to answer questions, resolve issues, deliver product demos, close deals, and provide post-sale fulfillment support via email, chat, phone, and video calls.
- Support new customers by guiding them through product setup, educating them on features and benefits, providing tier 1 troubleshooting support using standardized tools, and escalating issues to the Technical Support team when appropriate.
- Listen to customer concerns and complaints with the goal of identifying the causes of the problem and resolving the issue quickly and effectively.
- Provide a superior prospect and customer experience across every interaction, with a focus on reducing customer effort.
- Become an expert in Owl Labs’ product suite and customer success stories, and be able to articulate them in meaningful ways across personas.
- Learn the ins-and-outs of our systems including Salesforce and Shopify.
- Help customers reach success, whether success is finding a new video conferencing solution, processing a tax-exempt refund, or providing an update on their order.
- By extracting information through customer interactions, provide voice of the customer feedback and suggestions to the relevant teams.
- Engage with customers following periodic NPS surveys, where you will follow up on comments and concerns, share recommendations and ensure ongoing success.
- Experience in a call center, customer success, support, or another role that has honed great customer service skills. Preferably in a high-tech software or hardware environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Strong customer empathy and deep commitment to customer success.
- A “no job is too small” mentality.
- Enthusiasm for talking to new people everyday and helping them reach their goals.
- A knack for problem solving and the courage to speak up when there are opportunities for improvement.
- Superb organizational and communication skills.
- Experience or interest in becoming an expert in new technologies.
The best candidates will share examples of
- Grit & resilience.
- Leadership and the development of people on their past teams.
- Problem solving.
- Work ethic.
- Teamwork & collaboration with peers/co-workers.
- A measurable history of performance.
- Self-awareness & coachability.
*This is not a commission-based role.
Owl Labs is a hybrid company, we are over 40% remote, and our headquarters is based in Boston, MA. This role can be either an on-site or remote position. Please specify in your application.
Owl Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to our values of embracing inclusivity and creating a culture where everyone feels respected and connected, no matter the location of their work environment. We invite applications from people of all walks of life and are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need accommodations due to a disability, please let us know.
Who We Are
Owl Labs is a collaborative tech company, creating an equalized meeting and learning experience for all, wherever participants may be. Powering hybrid teams and remote work is in our DNA. Owl Labs has been a leader when it comes to celebrating and connecting hybrid teams and classrooms — meaning both in-office and remote workers, in-room students and at-home learning. We’re best known for the Meeting Owl product line, a smart 360 camera, mic, speaker all-in-one solution. Sitting in the center of the table, the Meeting Owl uses vision and voice recognition to shift the camera to focus on who’s speaking, giving all participants a feeling as if they’re in the same room. With the continued rise of hybrid teams and remote workers, our products allow for better collaboration and productivity no matter your location.
Our award-winning product, the Meeting Owl Pro, was named one of TIME magazine’s 100 Best Inventions of 2020 and has been recognized by CES Innovation Awards 2020, Red Dot Design Awards 2020, SXSW Innovation Awards 2020. Our team was recognized as an Inc. Best Workplaces 2020 and 2021 and named on the esteemed Inc.’s Editor’s List.