Credentialing Contractor at Hims & Hers Health, Inc.
Title: Credentialing Contractor
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. We connect consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care from wherever is most convenient for numerous conditions related to sexual health, hair care, mental health, skincare, primary care, and more.
With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers is on a mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health. We believe how you feel in your body and mind transforms how you show up in life. That’s why we’re building a future where nothing stands in the way of harnessing this power. We normalize health & wellness challenges and innovate on their solutions to make feeling happy and healthy easy to achieve. No two people are the same, so we provide access to personalized care designed for results. At our core, our mission is deeply personal because we too are customers.
In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE and is traded under the ticker symbol HIMS . To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
About the Role:
The Credentialing Contractor will be engaged in all aspects of credentialing of health care professionals. This includes onboarding new providers, assisting in resolution of issues facing current providers, and making sure all providers have current certification and licensure. The Credentialing Contractor will report to the Senior Operations Manager, Supply, but will frequently coordinate with the Credentialing Manager.
- Categorize and resolve (escalating when necessary) credentialing related support issues
- Assist with organizing, maintaining, and verifying all aspects of the credentialing process while updating current files on practitioners.
- Audit and verify compliance with NCQA and state level requirements for providers to practice.
- Data entry of new applications/licenses in the credentialing database.
- Update and process various agreements.
- Perform employment verifications and send out certificates of insurance for current providers.
- Document and audit receipts for licensure reimbursement.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred and a minimum of two (2) years credentialing experience with working knowledge of credentialing accreditation regulations, policies and procedures, and NCQA standards.
- Must demonstrate exceptional communication skills, listening effectively and asking questions when clarification is needed.
- Must be a self-starter with a strong attention to detail
- Must be able to plan and prioritize to meet deadlines; with the ability to re-prioritize as needed.
- Excellent computer skills including Excel, Word, Google Suite, and Internet use.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Outlined below is a reasonable estimate of H&H’s compensation range for this role.
An estimate of the current pay range is $24/hr – $27/hr. H&H also offers a comprehensive Total Rewards package.
The actual amount will take into account a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and location.
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a more targeted range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!
Browse Related Categories:
Want Access to 30,000+ More Remote and Flexible Jobs?
Part-time to full-time,
freelance to employee
More Career Fields
career coaching & more