Corporate Recruiter at Bayview Asset Management
- Remote – USA
Bayview Asset Management’s Talent Acquisition Team has pioneered bestinclass recruiting strategies across all departments and continues to innovate on a daily basis. The Talent Acquisition team works with a wide variety of departments focusing on Loan Originations, Loan Processing, Closing, Underwriting, Compliance, Post Closing, Funding and other areas. We are a welloiled engine, skilled at hiring incredible people at scale and we are now looking to add an experienced, fullcycle Recruiter to play a key role in the continued growth of our team and the organizations we support. If you are critical, scrappy, excellent at selling a story, making interviewing fun and effective, managing multiple job requisitions from start to close, and thriving when working at a pace that would make most people’s heads spin, then this could be the job for you!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Screen resumes and coordinate interviews with job applicants and department personnel.
- Interview job candidates.
- Notifies non-selected applicants of hiring decisions.
- Other duties as assigned.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Knowledge of Federal and State employment law, especially those pertaining to the interviewing and hiring process.
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask effectively
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of employees and management.
- Experience sourcing on LinkedIn and other talentrich portals
- Examples where you created innovative interview processes
- An active network of potential candidates to reach out to when you begin
- The numbers to prove you have successfully recruited 100s of candidates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highlypoised with ability to effectively network and interface with all levels of management and leadership
- Topnotch organization skills and ability to effectively multitask
Bayview is proud to offer industry-leading benefits to its employees. Our Medical, Dental, and Vision plans are generous along with a very generous company match for your 401(K).
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to handle, touch, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee frequently is required to talk and hear. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms. The employee is rarely required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Bayview is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of consideration for employment and employment with the Company are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Bachelors or better.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!