Corporate Paralegal at Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Remote Corporate Paralegal for Chicago Law Firm
Job ID: L01300-AXO_1673371242
Beacon Hill Legal is seeking a REMOTE Corporate Paralegal to join a midsize Chicago law firm that is recognized nationally! This is a full time, permanent position, 35 hour work week, REMOTE and/or HYBRID schedule (in office 1 day a week if located in Chicago), full benefits, and competitive compensation (up to $110K-120K+)!
Skills required and Job Duties include the following:
- At minimum 5+ years of Corporate Law experience
- Prepare drafts of bond resolutions and ordinances and coordinate financing schedules with clients
- Draft initial forms of indentures of trust, loan agreements, bond purchase agreements, bonds, IRS Forms, official statements, UCC financing statements, and related closing certificates and papers
- Assist with closings of public finance transactions and preparation of closing binders
- Research Blue Sky issues and prepare required filings
- Handle corporate and securities filings, including but not limited to Form D filings
*Only qualified candidates will be contacted*
The firm is actively interviewing candidates, APPLY TODAY!