Corporate Events Specialist at Bentley Systems
Corporate Events Specialist
Location: This role is working remotely from a home office in the US
The Corporate Events Specialist role has primary responsibility for planning, executing, coordinating, oversight, and implementing all details of assigned internal virtual events, and meetings working with the global event team and stakeholders.
The role of Corporate Events Specialists requires strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills with the ability to independently collaborate with multiple stakeholders across different regions, and c-level management.
- Primary responsibility for managing internal virtual event
- Planning and executing meeting requests.
- Creating virtual events with all set-ups required, content, polls, and digital experiences.
- Manage registration and internal communications with stakeholders.
- Work with other marketing departments to build storyboards which can include, branding, videos, and prerecording presentations.
- Conduct rehearsals as requested with presenters and act as a point of contact for questions and recommendations.
- Monitoring, and supporting live the virtual event with all the speakers
- Conducts post-event reports on ways to improve or expand success and digital experience.
- Works with minimal direct supervision and must prioritize tasks & manage time effectively
- Consults with internal stakeholders to determine objectives and requirements for virtual events
- Effective project management skills to oversee multiple projects with varying priorities and ability to develop, manage and document marketing processes to keep track of best practices.
- The role requires communication with C-level management, managers, peers, and other colleagues of the company in person, and by utilizing Microsoft Teams chat, calling, and meeting functions.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Virtual Event Management, related field, or relevant training and/or experience.
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of professional experience in marketing, including experience with virtual event platforms.
- Experience with virtual platforms such as On24, Go to Webinar, and Splash is a strong plus
- This role is expected to be a subject matter expert and administrator for event technology platforms
- Experience managing the development of event-related internal communications.
- Excellent execution and adherence to event process (pre, during, post-event)
- Ability to report on event effectiveness, as measured by reports, surveys, testing, and rates
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be deadline-driven and detail-oriented
- Possess an understanding of the software industry and Bentley markets is a plus
- Requires sitting or standing at will while performing work on a computer (or any other physical requirements). The role requires communication with managers, peers and other colleagues of the company in person (on occasion), and by utilizing Microsoft Teams chat, calling and meeting functions.
- This role does not require travel.
What We Offer:
- A great team and culture – please see our Recruitment Video
- An exciting career as an integral part of a world-leading software company providing solutions for architecture, engineering, and construction
- Competitive salary and benefits
- The opportunity to work within a global and diversely international team
- A supportive and collaborative environment
- Colleague Recognition Awards
About Bentley Systems
Bentley Systems (Nasdaq: BSY) is the infrastructure engineering software company. We provide innovative software to advance the world’s infrastructure – sustaining both the global economy and environment. Our industry-leading software solutions are used by professionals, and organizations of every size, for the design, construction, and operations of roads and bridges, rail and transit, water and wastewater, public works and utilities, buildings and campuses, mining, and industrial facilities. Our offerings include MicroStation-based applications for modeling and simulation, ProjectWise for project delivery, AssetWise for asset and network performance, Seequent’s leading geoprofessional software portfolio, and the iTwin platform for infrastructure digital twins. Bentley Systems employs more than 4,500 colleagues and generates annual revenues of approximately $1 billion in 186 countries.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Bentley is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, religion, national origin, age, or any other protected characteristic. This commitment extends to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, compensation, and training. EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement documents provide additional information about your rights as an applicant under the law.
Bentley Policy on EEO, Affirmative Action and Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination
Bentley participates in e-Verify / Bentley participate in e-Verify / Right to Work Notice
Request an Accommodation
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Bentley is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. We encourage you to request a reasonable accommodation if you are not able to fully use or access our online application system.
Browse Related Categories:
Want Access to 30,000+ More Remote and Flexible Jobs?
Part-time to full-time,
freelance to employee
More Career Fields
career coaching & more