Copywriter at Talent Table
- Location: OTHER – Remote
- Job Code: 3432
- Company: Talent Table
As a Copywriter at Contrast DesignWorks, you combine passions for digital innovation, conceptual thinking, well-crafted copy, and flawless delivery to drive commerce for the world’s leading brands. You are expected to support a cross-discipline team of account managers, copywriters, art directors, and junior creative talent to invent, lead, and execute digital marketing programs. Working closely with the ACD, you are the creative content force for this creative team.
Experience writing for technology and financial companies is preferred. Projects could include emails, banners and landing pages, messaging frameworks, campaign materials, and voice & tone guidelines. Please include a portfolio when applying to the position.
- Package creative concepts and present to clients/stakeholders in persuasive, articulate, and compelling ways—charismatic storytelling skills are a must.
- Lead creative presentations with senior creative and client services teams.
- Be a go-getter with an entrepreneurial attitude and passion for innovative marketing solutions and brand experiences that drive commerce.
- Manage and provide guidance to other copywriters and be a motivating and inspiring force to other members of the team.
- 4+ years of experience in digital marketing at leading Agencies.
- Comfort (and experience) leading both design and copy direction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Writing, New Media, or related field.
- Experience leading large digital marketing campaigns/sites and creative relationships with Fortune 500 companies.
- An outstanding portfolio that represents a wide range of complex, creatively rich, high-profile projects.
- Proficient in all creative software packages (especially Adobe Creative Suite, Keynote, G-Suite, and MS Office).
- Exceptional communication (written and verbal) and public speaking skills.
- Experience in both website development for desktop and mobile and digital marketing including social marketing, video storytelling, and display advertising.
- Proven expertise in time and project management.
- Must have a great sense of humor.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!