Copywriter at AutoGrow.co
- Part-time and in the future possible full-time work from home (we are a virtual team).
- Consistent workload, consistent compensation, and workflow (we sell a single, focused monthly subscription service).
- Proven, easy to learn work process that is streamlined and organized by our own software.
- Work for a mission-focused company that provides a great service that helps people.
- Have fun while interacting and learning from fellow team members.
- Learn new skills and upgrade your existing ones.
- Earn a monthly income that can grow into a full-time salary in the long term.
- Work with a team of cool people who want to change the world for the better.
ABOUT THE POSITION AND WHO WILL BEST FILL IT
The Copywriting Expert position is best for someone who has experience writing copy that has generated qualified leads for services (it is a plus but not a requirement that you have experience writing copy that has converted sales for products). However, the copywriter who will be best for this role is someone who likes the idea of applying his / her expertise across a variety of markets and businesses.
- Write clear and compelling copy for the following: – Landing page – Lead magnet – Home page – Sales page – Email follow-up sequence (3 emails with 550 words maximum/email) – Pop-up – Ads (Facebook, Google)
- Edit existing copy, like rewriting headlines or editing copy for a landing page/sales page/home page in Google documents.+
- You are also responsible for filling out a simple daily checklist showing that you checked-in to see if new copy tasks were assigned to you, as well as always proofreading your work for errors.
- Attend daily sync-ups at 1030 am EST, Monday – Friday.
- Attend weekly team meetings on Tuesdays at 300 pm EST, participate with constructive ideas.
- Fill out the required checklist per task.
- Native US English speaker / writer.
- Does not milk the word count (i.e. puts the client, quality of the copy, and desire to get results with minimal revisions first)
- Reliable and diligent. Must be able to turn around quality (error-free) copy within a consistent time-frame.
- Must be comfortable learning and using new software (we use our own simple project management software).
- Be on for weekly team calls and contribute with ideas for how to improve your workflow.
- Not a requirement but a plus if you have any broader digital marketing knowledge or experience, e.g. knowledge of sales funnels, lead generation, digital marketing, conversion optimization, AB testing.
- Client-focused attitude but also able to follow diligently specific directions each week via checklists, templates, and other instructional media used to operate the business.
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude with good organizational skills
- Creative, solution-oriented mindset and able to consider tactical details and think on a strategic level.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!