FREELANCE COPYEDITOR – REMOTE
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT
Collective Press is looking for a talented freelance copyeditor to copyedit articles on a variety of lifestyle subjects such as: cooking, DIY, health, exercise, outdoors, animals, and more. This is a remote position.
- Copyedit and assess article for spelling/grammar, factual accuracy, legal considerations, style, and consistency
- At least 4+ years of copyediting experience
- 1+ years of online copyediting experience
- A thorough knowledge of grammar, punctuation, and spelling
- Extreme attention to detail and thoroughness
- Fact-checking experience
- Experience with American media copyright law, especially in the realm of online publishing
- Can meet deadlines
- Under “Website/Links to your work” in the form below, please submit your latest writing portfolio and provide a lifestyle article sample.
About Collective Press
Collective Press is a digital media startup company that was founded in 2014 by serial entrepreneurs from Berkeley, Stanford, and UPenn. It owns several digital publications spanning a variety of topics: news, trending stories, home, cooking, diy, and more.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.