Copy Lead, Podcast at Spotify
Copy Lead, Podcast
NEW YORK, NY or Remote Americas
MARKETS AND SUBSCRIBER GROWTH MARKETING
Spotify is a global community of over 450 million music fans, artists, and now podcasters. It’s always been our mission to make audio more accessible for everyone, and create innovative ways for creators and fans to connect with each other.
Podcast Mission is the team within Spotify responsible for building the best tools for audio creators. We now have one unified platform that helps us deliver a great creator experience: Spotify for Podcasters, the free, all-in-one podcast tool, for every kind of creator. We’ve done a lot already, and we have no plans of slowing down. Come help us build the future of podcast creation!
We’re looking for a Copy Lead to join Spotify for Podcasters Creative Marketing team.
What You’ll Do:
- Assume ownership of the Spotify for Podcasters brand voice and guide its execution across our owned channels: social, CRM, editorial, paid acquisition, creator programs
- Take the lead in the creation of front-facing marketing collateral including, but not limited to: landing pages, advertising, email, newsletters, blog posts, and social media
- Build, maintain, and continually develop verbal communication according to brand guidelines
- Collaborate and lead projects alongside cross-functional partners: designers, product managers, product marketing, CRM, and more
- Champion a cohesive brand story at all customer touchpoints
- Efficiently balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Strategically approach problems and develop multiple solutions to encourage and inform Spotify for Podcaster’s passionate podcasting community
- Be open to giving and receiving feedback
Who You Are:
- You have 5+ years of experience in writing, editing content for marketing, web, and mobile experiences in an agency or tech company
- Capable of working fast, being flexible, and being independent, but know when to ask for help
- Strong sense of how copy and design come together in a URL or IRL space
- You have a portfolio or case studies that you can share with us, to help us learn how you think and practice your craft
Where You’ll Be:
- We are a distributed workforce enabling our band members to find a work mode that is best for them!
- Where in the world? For this role, it can be within the Americas region in which we have a work location
- Prefer to work from an office? Not a problem! We have plenty of options for your working preferences. Find more information about our Work From Anywhere options here
- Working hours? We operate within the Eastern time zone for collaboration
The United States base range for this position is $116,455-$166,364, plus equity. The benefits available for this position include health insurance, six month paid parental leave, 401(k) retirement plan, monthly meal allowance, 23 paid days off, 13 paid flexible holidays. These ranges may be modified in the future.
Spotify is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the chance to enjoy and be passionate about these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service.
Browse Related Categories:
Want Access to 30,000+ More Remote and Flexible Jobs?
Part-time to full-time,
freelance to employee
More Career Fields
career coaching & more