Copy Editor at Blink UX
- ALL LOCATIONS
- BLINK – OPERATIONS
Blink is looking for a freelance Copy Editor to work on an as-needed basis. This person needs a rock-solid foundation in English usage including grammar, spelling, syntax, and punctuation. The ability to work a flexible schedule and keep deadlines is key.
Hours vary but are approximately 10 hrs/month.
What you will be doing:
- Copyedit and proofread business proposals, project documents, presentation decks, and marketing materials.
- Ensure consistency in style and terminology.
- Check to ensure links, images, captions, and any other additional pieces of the content are correct.
- Rewrite content or suggest new ways to write content to increase clarity and readability.
- Communicate effectively with individuals/teams across the company.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (Journalism, English, Communications) and several years of experience as a copy editor is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to edit, revise, or rewrite content.
- Eye for detail and a meticulous approach to work.
- Familiarity with tech writing and tech industry, and knowledge of user experience preferred.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines without compromising on quality.
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
Blink is the user experience firm for the world’s leading companies. We use Evidence-driven Design to create products that people use, love and remember.
Blink is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!