Copy and Content Writer at Paved
Copy & Content Writer
New York, New York, United States
Paved is an established and fast-growing marketplace connecting brands with top-performing email newsletters that reach interesting and engaged audiences. We help brands like Salesforce, Uber, and Square sponsor email newsletters like Business Insider, Bloomberg, and Flipboard.
It’s an exciting time to join Paved. We’re rapidly accelerating, and full of can-do, entrepreneurial people who care about their craft, collaboration, and our customers.
About This Role
Paved is seeking a clever content writer to join our team. You’re a wiz with words and are skilled at producing engaging, punchy copy that inspires action. You understand that a compelling narrative is the backbone of successful marketing campaigns. Your entrepreneurial spirit and high (but focused) energy allow you to create impact quickly.
This is a part-time contractor position for 15-20 hours per week with the potential to become a full-time permanent role.
While Paved is headquartered in New York, we are a distributed team with team members across the world. We don’t have any country restrictions, however, this role will operate on GMT or Eastern Time.
- You’ll be responsible primarily for blog content as well as marketing copy for other channels, including website, email, social media, paid advertising, and video
- Communicate complicated technical topics in clear, concise & compelling ways to both a non-technical audience & our highly technical enthusiast base
- Proofread and QA your work and that of your teammates
- Manage and solicit blog content from our user base of over 2,000 publishers.
- Work autonomously, with little hand-holding
- Expert command of the English language (written and verbal), with the ability to write in a wide variety of styles.
- Must be a copywriting pro masterfully creating value-packed, relatable content with attitude.
- 2+ years experience working within a tech, agency, or SaaS company
- 2+ years in a copywriting or marketing role
- Strong focus on data and producing results.
- A strong sense of ownership and the desire to work remotely with limited supervision.
- Experience with SEO best practices in copywriting a plus
- Experience with Webflow.
- Interest in newsletters.
- Social media marketing experience