Contracts Manager at LabConnect
Contracts Manager I
The Contracts Manager I will be responsible for providing contract management oversight to a biopharmaceutical client tasked with providing support in all aspects of purchasing goods and services (e.g. obtaining vendor quotes, statements of work preparation, purchase order submission, invoice resolution and ensuring compliance with client policy and procedures.
- Manage procurement to payment process with biopharmaceutical client.
- Manage requests for service, confirm budget availability, manage vendor cost tables, validate invoices, and prepare reports as needed.
- Submit requests for CDAs and provide follow up with the legal department and to requesting parties.
- Provide support in all aspects of purchasing goods and service (e.g. obtaining vendor quotes, statement of work preparation, purchase order submission, and invoice resolution)
- Ensure compliance with client policies and procedures.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience in purchasing or contract administration and understanding all aspects of the contracting process.
- Ability to establish strong working relationships with a wide range of people. Candidate will be a team player – but also have the ability to use personal initiative and make your own decisions as well.
- Well-organized and capable of meeting deadlines.
- Strong communication skills.
- Cross-functional and cross-site team management experience.
- Critical Thinking – Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Working knowledge of Good Laboratory Practices (GLP), Good Clinical Practices (GCP)
- Common and specialized computer software application proficiency and adaptability.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with a minimum of 2 years of industry-relevant purchasing or contract management experience. Very high attention to detail and excellent multi-tasking skills is required for success in this position.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!