Contract Producer, Publishing – Video at Bungie, Inc.
Title: Contract Producer, Publishing (Video)
Location: Remote – Anywhere in the U.S.
Bungie’s Creative Studios team is responsible for delivering breakout campaigns and content that reaches millions of players. The Publishing Video Producer will be responsible for the project management of all phases of production, from kickoff through delivery. This role will manage video production for internal gameplay capture, marketing trailers, documentaries, social content and more, shipping a high volume of assets in a high-speed, high-performance environment. You will often get one of the earliest looks at our games. This role is interdisciplinary and collaborative, partnering with marketers, developers, creatives, producers, crews, agencies, and vendors.
You have a high level of familiarity with how related and dependent teams function and leverage that knowledge to help drive improvements across your discipline. As connective tissue, you work to support the larger team’s ability to put unforgettable content in front of our players, all while doggedly fine-tuning your content pipeline with an eye to scalability and future growth. You are a force of calm who is highly adaptable in the face of change and new opportunities.
- Take video marketing assets from conception all the way to delivery
- Demonstrate strong leadership, emotional intelligence, and business acumen in order to bring multiple departments together to accomplish a complex objective
- Act as liaison between marketing and creative teams
- Takes direction from Senior Producer when working on live shoots/productions
- Collaborate and regularly communicate with other publishing producers and discipline leads to resolve major risks to the production plans
- Manage and oversee project meetings, pipelines, and timelines (i.e. production kick-off meetings, daily production syncs, stakeholder reviews and milestones) related to the development of creative content
- Iterate on production processes to continuously improve our velocity, collaboration, and visibility
- Seek out misalignment and bring people together to resolve them
- Develop, refine, reinforce, and embody Bungie’s culture and values
- Works autonomously with minimal oversight from leadership
- Maintain the schedule, identify risks and escalate issues to the Senior Producer when appropriate
- Production/project management experience in video
- Mastery of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Familiar with project management software such as Asana or Jira
- Ability to operate under strict deadlines
- Experience with live video shoots and productions
- Exceptional interpersonal, writing, and communication skills with all levels of the organization from entry level to C-suite
- Must be adaptable and willing to handle daily randomization
- Familiar with various digital and motion outputs
- Social intelligence, great interpersonal skills, and empathy for team
- A strong and demonstrable understanding of the Destiny audience and universe
- Prior game industry experience
- Familiar with Creative Suite and post production tools (e.g. DaVinci, Autodesk, ProTools)
This range is determined by an array of factors, including training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs, and market demands. Additionally, it is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
All benefits, perks, and time off are provided by and at the discretion of external resource partner(s). For more information, please visit: Worker Help Center – Help Center (tcwglobal.com)
- 20 days of accrued time-off in the form of PTO and sabbatical days, depending on the level of the position
- 10 paid Floating Days annually, prorated in the first year of employment based on start date
- 10 paid Bungie-observed holidays annually
- One hour of Paid Sick Time (PST) for every 30 hours worked