Content Writer at PSPDFKit
- REMOTE /
- MARKETING TEAM /
PSPDFKit is an international technology company that develops and maintains industry-leading PDF software frameworks. Our global customer base consists of startup businesses, Fortune 500 companies, and every type of client and customer in between.
We are seeking a Content Writer to join our marketing team to provide thoughtful and helpful content to software developers. For this role you will primarily be researching, analyzing and writing long-form original content. Our ideal candidate is passionate about writing and aligns with our core values.
What you’ll do:
- Write long-form content that helps developers improve how their software applications work with documents. This can include blogs, case studies, whitepapers and reports.
- Conduct secondary research and collect information from different sources to create easily digestible reports.
- Conduct primary research by interviewing internal stakeholders, customers, prospects and industry experts.
- Help the marketing team write, edit, and proofread landing page copy (as needed).
- Liaison with marketing, sales and engineering team to identify, align and prioritize content opportunities.
- Help develop and manage an editorial calendar.
- Continually strive to understand our target marketing (developers) and share your insights with the team.
What You Have
- 3 – 5 years experience as a writer
- A portfolio that includes a wide variety of content pieces you’ve written in the past
- An investigative and inquisitive mindset: a love of research, finding & interviewing sources, and learning about new topics
- Comprehensive knowledge and passion for all things editorial; editing, proofreading, and project coordination skills.
- Ability to collaborate, and brainstorm with passionate team members.
- Ability to thrive in an autonomous environment and communicate async (we are a fully remote company).
- Experience with software development or having a strong willingness to learn about document processing technology
What we offer
- Competitive pay;
- Paid vacation (up to 5 weeks) plus an additional allowance for conferences;
- A family-friendly work environment and parental leave;
- Passionate and thriving work culture with focus on learning and self-improvement;
- International travel for company retreats;
- A remote-first focus and flexible working hours;
- Ownership of work and tasks.
PSPDFKit’s Core Values
- Continuous Improvement
- Be open to feedback and to changing your mind
- Search out and welcome different perspectives
- It’s always about people, our people and our customers
- Trust and be excellent to one another
- Explore, be creative, experiment and be willing to embrace the latest technology
- Aim to get things done the right way and care about quality
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!