Content Writer at Aquent
Job Terms: Temporary
Our client, a leader in the venture capital sector whose goal is to revolutionize the business of startup finance, is looking for a part-time, remote Content Writer who will help with a wide variety of projects. Check out the job description below.
Our client is seeking a part-time, remote Content Writer to join our dynamic marketing team. As a Content Writer, you will play an integral part in advocating for our brand as well as shaping the customer experience. This is an incredible opportunity to make a impact by helping create the vision for content and drive cohesive narratives across a range of platforms and touch points.
This opportunity is perfect for you if you are a natural wordsmith with a portfolio of work that takes the complex and makes it simple. If you have writing experience in the finance or venture capital space..even better!!
Once here you will:
- Produce creative SEO-friendly copy for our website, landing pages, blogs, CRM activities, app store, email marketing initiatives, and performance marketing channels.
- Pitch, write, edit and post content for the blog, including product-focused features and client finance stories (tips, how to, interviews, infographics, etc.)
- Proactively work with the Content Marketing Director on defining topics and trends for our content calendar in the short and long term.
- Champion brand voice and ensure all copy produced is on brand.
- Prioritize and process day-to-day web page publishing requests via our CMS.
What you will bring along:
- 3 years of written content creation experience, ideally with a mix of corporate and start-up experience
- Diverse portfolio of copy examples including the web, print, advertising, email, and social
- Ability to adapt copy tone of voice to align with various audiences
- Incredible attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Understanding of SEO principles and proficient English
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Experience writing copy for marketing purposes
- A sense of humor
What we offer:
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
Founded by a local, Seattle-area entrepreneur and mentor to early-stage companies, our client was one of the first lenders to use revenue-based financing to fund tech startups. Since 2012, they’ve provided over $165 million in growth capital to over 350 companies.
Their goal is to revolutionize the business of startup finance and help founders maintain control of their companies—and their destinies.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!