Content Strategist and SEO Copywriter at Perfect Search Media
Content Strategist and SEO Copywriter
What’s This All About?
This role is responsible for managing content strategy and creation, social media strategy, search engine optimization (SEO) copywriting, internal messaging, ad copy creation, and more. The Content Strategist will produce SEO-focused content strategy and its subsequent execution for our internal efforts and clients alike.
To achieve success in this role, applicants must have strong writing skills, attention to detail, and project management skills. The Content Strategist will be expected to manage client work, leading internal marketing strategy, and more.
The best Perfect Search team members are quick learners, creative problem solvers, and superior communicators.
Applicants will be required to send a portfolio or a 1-3 page writing sample that displays their unique voice.
What You’ll Do
- Manage a team of freelance copywriters. Assign out content tasks, keep track of progress, communicate brand voice and other details needed to create and edit client content by deadline.
- Write and optimize a variety of content for clients (website content, blog posts, ad copy, etc.)
- Create content strategy plans with keyword research, user experience, conversion rate optimization, and SEO in mind
- Managing internal social media accounts and clients as needed
- Communicate with clients on monthly reporting calls. Convey performance metrics and strategy to the client to help them make decisions about their content direction
- Pull reports from Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and other platforms to analyze SEO and engagement metrics of published content optimizations.
- Research and stay up to date on the latest industry trends
- Create meaningful content that is engaging for clients, and drives business
- Lead strategy and execution for Perfect Search’s internal content & marketing strategy
- Collaborate within the digital marketing and copywriting teams
- Manage content projects and delegate writing assignments to in-house and freelance writers
- Work with fun people in a fun atmosphere
What You Need
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- 1 to 3 years experience in a related field
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Data Studio, and other reporting tools
- Background in Journalism, English, Communications, or related field
- Demonstrated experience creating lead generating content marketing campaigns preferred
- Knowledge/Experience with the following social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin, etc.
- Knowledge of SEO is preferred
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Familiar with social media management systems (Hootsuite, Hubspot etc.) a plus
- Experience with WordPress and other CMS systems preferred
- Remote office – can work from anywhere in the world!
- Unlimited vacation days
- Flexible schedule
- Volunteer opportunities
- Fitness challenges
- Quarterly social events & offsites
- Medical premiums covered at 85%
- Dental premiums covered at 100%
- Vision, life, and AD&D premiums covered at 100%
- 401(k) plan with matching
- Commuter benefits
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Internet & Cell Phone reimbursement
- Sponsored mentorship opportunities
- Opportunities to pursue company-sponsored education
- Employee recognition program
- Personal work laptops
- Stipend towards setting up a home office
- Casual dress code