Content Partner – Healthcare at Lumeris
Content Partner (Healthcare)
- Remote, USA
In order to apply for a position at Lumeris, you must create an account using your email address and a password of your choosing. This account will allow you to receive notifications each step of the way through the job application process. With these updates, you’ll never have to wonder where you are in the process. Additionally, we can easily send pertinent documents to you for your review. Once you create the account, you may apply to any position you feel is a good fit without having to re-enter information. Thank you for your interest in Lumeris.
The Content Partner (non-clinical) is central to our product strategy of developing standardized and readily executable models for the transformation of health system operations. The Content Partner will drive expository content creation by combining existing best practice documentation with information gathered from across the organization. The ideal candidate will possess an understanding or interest in technology-enabled patient care processes specific to healthcare delivery and be comfortable working within a matrixed, highly collaborative team environment.
This position will contain three main components. This individual will be responsible for doing research for programs, structuring the content and developing the design.
- Actively participate in structured interviews of internal or external subject matter experts to identify new insights and document the behaviors, strategies and tactics necessary for key clinical or administrative processes or outcomes.
- Synthesize existing best-practice documentation with new insights to develop revised operating procedures, decision support tools, instructional material and scripts that facilitate the training of internal teams and external clients.
- Help define strategies for developing collateral designed to influence effective implementation of technology-enabled operational processes within partner organizations.
- Establish and manage collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders through regular meetings and other touchpoints.
- Partner with teams responsible for building and maintaining the content platform to improve quality, accessibility, consistency.
- Responsible for developing and managing a periodic Playbook review process to ensure compliance with regulatory standards and adequate protection of Lumeris intellectual property.
- Partner closely with Education Services to leverage training tools or strategies by communicating requirements, goals, and expectations on content, design, and deadlines.
- Partner with Marketing and Business Development teams to ensure that PHSO playbook materials are available and utilized appropriately and consistently.
- Provide orientation, training and guidance to Lumeris team members on the appropriate uses and limitations of the Population Health Playbook.
- Demonstrate a strong desire to continuously grow understanding of health care delivery and how it impacts our products and clients.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, English, Instructional Design, Communications, or related subject or equivalent experience.
- Five years of instructional design and/or technical writing experience.
- Ability to think strategically about how content development and delivery can impact comprehension and adoption.
- Ability to summarize complex processes with simple, step-wise written and visual communication strategies.
- Ability to represent team’s capabilities to other departments within the organization.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to prioritize, schedule, and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience in technical writing and teaching/training using multimodal approaches.
- Demonstrated expertise with instructional design, courseware development principles, and adult learning.
- Experience in the healthcare industry is strongly desired
- Ability to utilize multimedia technology and authoring tools.
- Experience interpreting or developing project plans.
- Experience with Smartsheet and Adobe products is a plus.
- Strong expertise in MS Office suite of applications.
- Ability to understand and communicate concepts quickly and accurately.
- Accomplished presentation skills, including development and delivery.
- Desire to continuously learn new features of development tools and products.
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- High attention to detail.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee works in normal office working conditions.
The job description describes the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job and is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. The physical activities, demands and working conditions represent those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job duties and responsibilities.
Lumeris is an EEO/AA employer M/F/V/D.
- Remote, USA
- Full time
Join Our Growing Team!
Lumeris is a value-based care managed services operator for health systems and providers seeking extraordinary clinical and financial outcomes. Lumeris aligns providers and payers across populations with technologies, processes, behaviors and information to achieve high-quality, cost-effective care with satisfied consumers — and engaged physicians.
Lumeris with Essence Healthcare, its inaugural client and learning laboratory with more than 60,000 Medicare members in Missouri and Illinois, has averaged a CMS rating of 4.5 Stars for the last ten years and produced the highest consumer and physician satisfaction scores in the industry along with significantly better clinical outcomes and lower costs. For more information, go to www.lumeris.com.
Why Join Lumeris?
At Lumeris, you will be part of team that is focused on solving the nation’s healthcare problem, and you will be able to contribute to our purpose. Our environment is fast-paced, change-oriented and focused on growth and employee engagement. At Lumeris, we know that talent is best utilized when given the opportunity to succeed. That is why we have removed the boundaries that inhibit success and focus on fostering an environment that allows employees to utilize their talents.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!