Content Marketing Specialist at Aledade
Content Marketing Specialist
Location: United States
The Content Marketing Specialist will help create, update and curate compelling and engaging content with an emphasis towards healthcare payers.
This role will support the curation and updating of our existing content, including (but not limited to) marketing collateral, presentations, website copy and other assets, and help us elevate future materials with strong messaging, impactful calls to action, and content written to challenge mental models.
In addition, this professional will work with teams across our business enterprise to ensure that our written content and supporting materials are fully aligned with strategic messaging, goals and objectives in support of Aledades continued growth.
This will be a remote position from anywhere within the US, with the option to work from our Bethesda, MD or Durham, NC offices.
- Create content, including writing, editing, publishing and processing for approvals
- Perform research and internal and external interviews to gather information for content
- Provide content and basic design for slide presentations for internal and external use
- Publish content to the appropriate channels, including website, social media, blogs and email
- Work with channel managers to document and report content performance data
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related discipline
- 5+ years of content marketing and content creation experience required
- Health care experience and knowledge of current healthcare issues highly preferred
- Familiarity with value-based care (e.g., ACOs, PCMH, etc.) preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, writing and project management skills
- Ability to work cooperatively and strategically in a team-oriented matrixed environment with the ability to influence and interact with all levels
- Team player with the ability to work with a remote and distributed team
- Experience in value-based care (e.g., ACOs, bundled payments, etc.)
- Strong skills in Google Workspace, including Documents, Sheets and Slides
- Familiarity with content management tracking and distribution systems and platforms, including, but not limited to, Brandfolder, Smartsheets, Monday, Brandfuel, etc.
- Sitting for prolonged periods of time. Extensive use of computers and keyboard. Occasional walking and lifting may be required.
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the overall well-being of our team members:
Flexible work schedules and the ability to work remotely are available for many roles
Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners Robust time off plan 21 days of PTO in your first year2 Paid Volunteer Days & 11 paid holidays
12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
6 weeks paid sabbatical after 6 years of service
Educational Assistant Program & Clinical Employee Reimbursement Program
401(K) with up to 4% match
And much more!