Content Marketing Specialist at RevenueWell
Content Marketing Specialist
Founded in 2010, we started RevenueWell because we saw a way to use the latest marketing automation technology to help dentists build better, more connected relationships with their patients and communities. We think it’s a problem worth solving, and thousands of dental practices across the country seem to agree. The company has grown very quickly over the last few years, and we’re now a team of about 200 diverse people that are committed to our mission, super-focused on our product, and fanatical about helping our customers succeed.
In December 2019, we partnered with Marlin Equity Partners to help us aggressively expand our vision in healthcare. Since then, we have more than doubled our footprint (through strong organic growth and acquisition of PBHS) to over 12,000 customers, and we are just getting started! If you are excited about healthcare, working with talented people, aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves, and want to help build a healthcare technology company that makes a real difference for providers and patients – this opportunity might just be for you.
WHY WE’RE LOOKING:
We are looking to add a Content Marketing Specialist to our Marketing team. As a Content Marketing Specialist, your main responsibility will be to create compelling and informative content that will help drive leads and sales for the company. You will work closely with the marketing team and other departments to ensure that all content is aligned with the company’s brand voice and messaging.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Developing and executing a content marketing strategy that aligns with the company’s overall marketing plan.
- Creating high-quality content such as blog posts, articles, e-books, whitepapers, case studies, and social media posts that engage the target audience and help to establish the company as a thought leader in the industry.
- Collaborating with other teams such as sales, product, and customer success to identify and prioritize content topics and formats that will resonate with the target audience.
- Managing the content calendar and ensuring that all content is published on schedule.
- Conducting research and analysis to stay up-to-date on industry trends, competitor activity, and best practices in content marketing.
- Working with the design team to create visual assets such as infographics, images, and videos that enhance the impact of the content.
- Collaborating with external partners such as industry influencers, guest bloggers, and media outlets to amplify the reach of the content.
- You’ll need to be able to turn boring into brilliant, find the human angle that connects and motivates, and find new ways to drive engagement and influence.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or another related field.
- 1+ years of marketing experience (ideally having experience or exposure in a content marketing role)
- You love to create, and you’re well-versed in multiple content formats.
- You have a passion for turning ideas into words, pictures, webinars, and videos.
- You’re social-media savvy and know how to build and engage communities.
- SaaS marketing experience is a huge plus.
- Experienced in creating dynamic business content for businesses/customers from SMB to Enterprise is a plus.
- Problem solver and creative storyteller who can connect with what motivates and influences people.
- Ability to engage with the audience, you’ll need to be able to turn boring into brilliant, find the human angle that connects and motivates, and find new ways to drive engagement and influence.
- Experience working closely with designers.
- Solid, up-to-date knowledge of SEO best practices and exposure collaborating with web teams on SEO strategy and ensuring content is optimized onsite and off while still engaging humans (not just Google).
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Competitive Compensation: This position offers a base salary and bonus. Employees who demonstrate successful goal attainment and commitment will have the opportunity for career growth and advancement in the organization.
- Entrepreneurial Culture: You manage your business. We strongly encourage our Employees to leverage their skill sets and creativity to provide the best service and solutions to our current clients.
- Work/Life Balance: A super laid-back environment where hustle goes a long way and work is enjoyable. A true Work Hard Play Hard mentality. We believe in working hard, for our clients every day while ensuring satisfaction in your role and ample time to enjoy activities outside of work. Along with having remote flexibility.
- YOU Make the Difference:You’ll spend your days building and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers. You will be consulting with health professionals to help them be more profitable, to be more present for their patients, and to make office life easier!
- Great Benefits: Several comprehensive benefit offerings to choose from and a no-wait 401k plan with company match.
RevenueWellis an Equal Opportunity Employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
No search firm solicitations, please.