Content Marketing Manager
MARKETING – CONTENT
Finix is looking to make our first content marketing hire to own content initiatives and processes.
As a member of the Marketing/Communications team and the founding member of the Content Marketing organization, you’ll generate a consistent drumbeat of smart, thoughtful content for Finix’s blog, sales collateral, social media channels, email campaigns and website, keeping in mind SEO best practices and Finix’s broader company narrative. You’ll also need to understand our product and customers–and write about them in a way that is clear and compelling.
We welcome those with non-traditional backgrounds but expect to see some prior brand, editorial, marketing, and/or copywriting experience.
- Develop, write, and edit high-impact content to be distributed across a variety of channels and target audiences
- Create long-form content as primary author and ghostwriter
- Write blog posts, ebooks, white papers, and customer case studies
- Copywriting: Website copy, Sales collateral, Job descriptions
- Manage email campaigns and our newsletters for customers and prospects
- Develop, create, and edit SEO content, including, but not limited to: meta tags, title tags, meta descriptions, website category/department/landing pages, blogs, etc.
- Own the Finix blog and manage its editorial calendar
- Own Finix’s social media accounts and manage our content calendar
- Communicate effectively with other departments to ensure campaign cohesiveness across various platforms and media channels
- Ensure consistency of voice and quality throughout
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Open, honest and direct in your interpersonal communications
- Ability to collaborate in a cross-functional team settingKnowledge of SEO best practices (keyword tagging, backlinking, etc.)
- Knowledge of digital engagement best practices for content (paywall mechanics, social amplification, etc.)
- Be creative in how to communicate the complex to the curious
- Comfort and curiosity in complexity, ambiguity, and (somewhat) technical ideas
Nice to Have
- Experience planning, scripting, producing, and/or leading webinars
- Experience creating product collateral and demos
- Knowledge of social media analytics and reporting