Content Editor at ThinkHR
- HOME BASED
- OPERATIONS – CONTENT
- REGULAR FULL TIME
Are you detail oriented? Decisive? Research-driven? If you said yes, then we have the team for you! Join us in developing game-changing HR solutions used by hundreds of thousands of businesses nationwide. Our high-performance culture empowers individuals to have a direct impact on our success (and the opportunity to grow their careers).
The Content Editor will be responsible for editing and publishing all content in our products and will assist with the general maintenance of such content. They are also responsible for reviewing and editing content which is provided to customers or the public. The ideal candidate will join our company poised for explosive growth while remaining committed to maintaining our online compliance library.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor Visas.
- Review and edit a variety of articles and designed pieces, adhering to established content style
- Be comfortable communicating with teammates to refine and further develop material
- Enhance processes, develop and adjust style, and work as part of a dynamic team
- Be comfortable with editing in a variety of formats (Microsoft, Adobe, online)
You are / have:
- Are crazy about consistency and style in all written communications
- Have a keen eye for copy errors
- Can’t rest until copy is perfect
- Can handle multiple projects/deadlines and are adaptive to changes and developments in priorities
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!