Content Developer – Health at Course Hero
Remote | Entry-level | Freelance
- Course Hero is scaling! Are you a college educator looking to leverage your pedagogic chops to help students learn?
- Course Hero is looking for Health Content Developers to ensure that we are creating the highest quality solutions to questions.
- Our ideal candidates will have strong expertise ranging from Nursing and Medical Science to Nutrition.
- Candidates must be self-starters with a passion for teaching, an outstanding work ethic, and a positive attitude.
Note: This is a month-to-month, remote contract position in the United States.
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact!
- Develop authoring guidelines and create exemplars for different question types
- Review and edit multiple-choice, short answer, and open-response items authored by other content developers for accuracy, completeness, and instructiveness
- Provide constructive feedback to other content developers
- Ensure academic integrity by implementing quality assurance measures
Are You Our Next Health Scholar?
- Post-secondary degree in health sciences, Masters strongly preferred
- Currently or formerly a college-level educator, or previous tutoring experience at the college level a plus
- Strong written communication skills, especially when it comes to writing explanations for how to solve difficult problems
- Strong understanding and mastery of all introductory and most intermediate fields of health sciences
- Demonstrated ability to explain and communicate difficult concepts to students struggling with the material
- Be tech savvy and comfortable with Chrome and Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Gmail) are a must
Benefits & Perks!
- Competitive compensation package
- Leave entitlements
- Health and life insurance coverage
- Quarterly team events and outings (Sporting Events, Escape Rooms, Go-Kart Racing, Karaoke, Bowling and much more!)
- On-site education and engagement training
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!