Consultant at Exponent Partners
Location: US Locations Only; 100% Remote
Exponent Partners is seeking a talented and experienced Consultant who is passionate about applying technology for social benefit to join our team. Do you want to change the world by transforming the way nonprofits use information technology? Do you inspire others to do good work? If so, read on! Exponent Partners is seeking an experienced Salesforce Consultant for Salesforce.com implementation projects with a variety of nonprofit organizations.
The ideal candidate is experienced in configuring Salesforce.com to streamline and enhance our customers’ business processes, highly motivated, collaborative, and adaptable. This is a remote role for a fully virtual company.
What We’re Looking For:
- BS or BA degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years experience in a consulting position in a billable capacity
- Minimum 2 years experience with Salesforce.com customization and configuration Experience consulting and/or working with non-profit organizations preferred (esp. Human Services, Case Management, Philanthropy, Fundraising, and/or Education)
- Highly organized, responsible, and attentive to scopes with the ability to successfully manage to and meet timelines and project details
- Proven presentation, meeting facilitation, documentation and relationship building skills
- Strong written/verbal communication and client-facing skills with a demonstrated ability to successfully communicate about technical issues with non-technical resources
- Ability to gain client confidence and build consensus with internal and external teams
- Ability to identify additional opportunities to further engage clients based on their identified needs
- Experience working with diverse teams
- Experience with Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP) preferred
- Experience with Salesforce-related technologies such as FormAssembly, Form Titan, Mail Chimp, Fonteva, Mogli SMS, DocuSign, Cirrus, Case Management, Program Management, Conga, CVent, Drawloop, and SKUID preferred
- Salesforce Administrator certification required
- Nonprofit Cloud Consultant certifications preferred
- Passion for technology, learning and sharing knowledge
- Flexible and able to work in a fast-changing, demanding environment
What You Will Be Doing:
- Implementing Salesforce.com solutions on projects, where you will:
- Serve as a key project team member
- Manage work against the SOW, budget and timeline as established by the Project Manager
- Participate in/Lead Discovery and Design sessions to:
- Understand and document customer requirements
- Analyze business processes
- Lead process automation discussions
- Analyze integration requirements
- Develop integration process definitions and application design
- Provide hands-on Salesforce.com (and Salesforce.com-related technology) customization and configuration for Exponent Partners’ customers following requirements and solution design
- Deliver trainings to system administrators and power users
- Create and review project deliverables with PMs, team members and clients
- Follow advanced architecture, solution, and platform-specific technical best practices
- Provide hands-on Salesforce.com (and Salesforce.com-related technology) customization and configuration following requirements and solution design
- Participate in the successful transition of clients to Customer Success by providing/reviewing project artifacts and documentation with that team prior to the formal transition
- Maintaining a 90% target utilization rate
- Contributing to knowledge sharing internally and externallyCollaborating with a team of other Consultants, Developers, Solution Architects and Project Managers on larger projects
What You Can Expect:
- Competitive pay and total compensation package, including a 401(K) employer match, and participation in an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
- Excellent benefits, including employer paid health coverage, and a generous vacation policy that grows over time.
- A fun and collaborative environment full of high-caliber professionals.
- Flexible remote work environment with zero commute time.
- Opportunities for innovation and tackling complex challenges.
Who We Are:
We’re a passionate, mission-driven technology consulting firm that exclusively serves nonprofits. Our social mission to amplify nonprofit impact is powered by our belief that the right technology can transform an organization’s social impact. We are committed to developing the tools needed to support successful outcomes in the social sector. Exponent Partners strives to be a changemaker that drives positive, progressive change using the tools at our disposal; and to build an organization that is good for our employees and that reflects the kind of values that we want to see in our community and society.
Exponent Partners has four core values: Diversity, Learning, Innovation, and Impact. We are committed to building a diverse team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills because we believe diversity drives impact. We understand that candidates will not check every box that we have listed here. If this role and the mission of our organization seem interesting, please apply. We embrace principles of nondiscrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, or transgender or veteran status. We strongly encourage people of color, women, and LGBTQ candidates to apply.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!