Consultant at OpenText
- Req id: 3100
- Virtual, US
OPEN TEXT – THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
As a OpenText Implementation Consultant, you will manage teams that deploy lab and radiology orders systems into the EMR systems for our hospital, lab, and radiology partners. You will coordinate the efforts of IT professionals and clinical staff to define the right solution, to guide and assist implementations, manage process and schedules, and provide technical assistance for all projects as well as training and support. This position requires excellent project management skills, good verbal and written communication skills, and a teamwork frame of mind. You will be part of a team with a focused mission to:
- Enhance the physician’s ability to provide patient care through EMR interoperability
- Enhance our hospital and lab partners’ outreach services to the practices they serve through exceptional integration to the practice’s EMR workflow
- As the Implementation Consultant you will be responsible for defining project scope, creating maintaining project plans driving projects to completion.
- You will monitor and drive the day-to-day operational aspects of your projects. This includes managing the scope of each project, delegating tasks and ensuring your team hits their milestones to achieve successful and timely implementations of the EMR-Link solution.
- Proactively identify project risks, analyze solutions, and take decisive action to resolve issues
- Maintain appropriate project documentation and communicate project status to management team
- Run strategic and project focused meetings
- As an integration and workflow specialist you will be the EMR and EMR-Link technical expert who guides and educates your team as you move through the implementation process
- Work with the Implementation team and the lab/radiology team to continually improve the implementation process in order to ensure the highest customer satisfaction. These improvements can occur in documentation, tools, training, etc.
- Proven successes leading Healthcare IT programs
- Working knowledge of the laboratory and or radiology clinical operations
- Project management experience leading the day-to-day operations
- 5 or more years’ experience using or implementing Centricity EMR or other EMRs
- Working knowledge of HL7 and Interface implementations
- Well grounded in computer, network, and internet technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate complex issues in a clear concise manner. Able to write customer-facing documentation.
- Ability to work from home; you must be extremely disciplined and able to work well remotely.
- Experience and focus on delivering quality solutions to customers
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without work sponsorship
- Software development process skills
- Experience developing Centricity EMR Encounter Forms
- PMI or other Project Management certification
- BA, BS or equivalent
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!