- Requisition Number: NOAM-18567
- Location: Dallas- TX-US
*This is a remote/Work from Home position and can be filled anywhere in the United States*
As part of BCD Travel’s consulting group, Advito, Consultants are responsible for the oversight, delivery and overall success of new and existing small to mid-market client projects related to corporate Hotel programs.
Our consultants work with clients to adopt a more modern approach to spend management for Hotel. Powerful analytics, innovative sourcing strategies and Advito’s ongoing performance management helps our clients elevate their hotel programs beyond traditional sourcing.
The successful candidate will be skilled at managing and completing multiple client engagements simultaneously within timeline and budgetary guidelines. They will take actions for learning and staying abreast of travel and hotel industry developments, utilizing proprietary and third-party tools and technologies in conducting analyses, negotiating with hotel suppliers, managing project teams and providing actionable recommendations to clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish, grow and maintain effective, long-term working relationships with clients focused on optimizing their corporate travel hotel spend.
- Partner with clients to finalize the optimal strategy for their hotel program consulting engagements with the goal of elevating their program to a new level in alignment with industry evolution.
- Assess style and demeanor of client and adjust consulting style to drive change within client organizations via the application of decision frameworks.
- Identify additional revenue opportunities with the client from both current and future engagements.
- Leverage data, analytics, current and impending hotel spend management techniques, tools and opportunities that go beyond hotel sourcing to create hotel spend management strategy recommendations for clients.
- Understand the roles of all project team members, internal and external, within project delivery, effectively assign and track progress of tasks to on-time completion.
- Leverage internal standards to customize and maintain client project information, project plan and sales activities in hotel’s resource management and sales tracking tools.
Coaching and Mentoring
- Manage team members for each project engagement to ensure quality and timely delivery.
- Mentor internal team members supporting client projects and support their development via delegation of tasks and skill-appropriate participation in client delivery.
- Management Consulting and Client Management experience (any industry)
- Strong project management experience: highly organized, strong sense of accountability and attention to detail for processes, actions and decisions under your control; consistently delivers work of the required quality and accuracy within agreed-to timeframes.
- Able to communicate complex ideas and challenging messages effectively, verbally, visually and in writing, to both internal and external stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Advanced math and critical analysis skills, ability to decode and translate visualizations and translate data into actions
Preferred but not required:
- Experience working with various visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Domo) and presentation software (preferred)
- Knowledge of hotel industry supplier corporate discount programs (preferred)
- Experience with GDS, hotel program management and hotel sales (preferred)
- Travel supplier/agency management experience in industry relations, sales, account management, or financial analysis (preferred)
- Experience with travel industry pricing/yield management and/or scheduling (preferred)
Job Title: Consultant
Additional Locations: Atlanta- GA-US, Austin- TX-US, Boise- ID-US, Burbank- CA-US, Chicago- IL-US, Cleveland- OH-US, Dallas- TX-US, Denver-CO-US, Detroit-MI, Durham- NC-US, Houston-TX-US, Jacksonville- FL-US, Kansas City- MO-US, Nashville- TN-US, New York- NY-US, Newark-NJ, Orlando- FL-US, Philadelphia- PA-US, Phoenix- AZ-US, Pittsburgh- PA-US, Portland OR-US, Raleigh- NC-US, Seattle-WA, South San Francisco- CA-US, US-Virtual- US, Washington DC-US
Area of Interest: Consulting (Advito)