Compensation Consultant at Rite Aid
Remote Compensation Consultant (Stores) in Nationwide at Rite Aid
Employee Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Corporate – Human Resources
Working independently functions as an extension of the Rite Aid Human Resources Compensation Center of Excellence (COE) conducting business unit specific Compensation program tasks for Rite Aid Stores. Analyzes opportunities in partnership with finance and operations and develops appropriate, meaningful, affordable reward programs including incentives. Frequent independent judgments are essential. The incumbent is also required to perform all tasks in observance of Rite Aid’s brand and strategy and adhere to our core values and service attributes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Applies holistic framework to the study of current and to-be retail operations to determine the design of new and emerging roles.
- Develops skills inventories for critical roles. Applies inventories to framework for sourcing, training, development and ongoing performance management.
- Conducts field visits and audits to build a catalog of successful and repeatable practices. Supports the development of best practices for the broader center of excellence (COE).
- Costs-out programs and provides alternatives including multi-year investment alternatives
- Develops communications and toolkits for SOPs. Conducts feedback loops to ensure adoption.
- Completes statistical modelling and develops proposals incorporating multiple business points of view.
- Champions the [annual] employee engagement survey and studies findings to identify opportunities.
Experience / Requirements
- 7 years of experience in Compensation required.
- 2 years of experience in Retail digital native / digital adapter industry and industry transition experienced preferred (mCommerce / brick-mortar) preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Sciences (BA/BS) Business or Human Resources required.
Travel to Corporate office may be required at Manager’s discretion.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!