Community Marketing Lead at Sitel
Community Marketing Lead
- Req ID#: 142529
- Community Marketing Lead
At Sitel, many of the world’s best brands trust us to create authentic connections with their customers every day. We are backed by 30+ years of industry-leading experience and the entrepreneurial spirit of our founders. Our global presence spans 80,000 associates, 27 countries and 150 locations.
This is an opportunity to join a global company that’s redefining the way brands connect with their customers. Working at Sitel is more than a job, it’s a career. In fact, 93% of our management positions are filled internally. Sitel is looking to hire over 450 associates, including leadership and support positions, by the end of this year with more growth planned in 2020; servicing one of the most well-known insurance providers for military members and their families. Are you ready to join?
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops and implements an effective sourcing strategy.
- Must be comfortable with networking, branding and business development.
- Helps to position the recruiting team to provide high quality, timely and cost-effective recruitment services.
- Utilizes social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) to source, drive networking, and candidate pool development.
- Develops, monitors and measures all talent acquisition initiatives to ensure trends are identified and addressed, including, but not limited to, turnover and retention.
- Hosting and attending events in the community.
- Coordinating monthly events to engage with employees.
- Internal Engagement lead
- Drive Military recruitment initiatives
- Time management skills with the ability to manage and coordinate multiple recruitment activities simultaneously.
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to priorities.
- Ability to display initiative in the sharing of information and updating information timely.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and web-based systems (applicant tracking systems, HRIS, etc.).
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment, including virtual team members, to meet firm deadlines.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to learn system functionality quickly.
- Willingness to learn and overcome daily challenges in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain up-to-date industry knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications and maintaining personal networks.
- Be able to meet weekly goals and expectations.
- Develop talent acquisition sourcing strategy related to production hiring, recruiting strategies, career fair execution and the candidate experience.
- Partner with business leaders to identify, develop and implement staffing strategies, policies, and programs.
- Provide personal, “hands-on” involvement, direction, and support while being accountable for recruitment initiatives and targets.
- Outgoing with a “can do” attitude is a must.
- Ability to negotiate and communicate effectively with clients
- Great organization skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- 3-5 years’ experience using electronic job boards, social media, and candidate sourcing applications.
- Minimum of 3 years as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or Recruiter in BPO or high-volume industries
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, or related degree preferred.
This is a remote position
Community Marketing Lead
Job Segment: Social Media, Business Development, HR, BPO, Marketing, Sales, Human Resources, Operations
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!