Community Manager at Social Element
Title: Community Manager – French Canadian
Location: Multiple Countries
- Have you ever wanted to work in the social media industry but didn t know where to start? Do you consider yourself to be social media savvy?
- Are you a native-level French Canadian speaker with great written communication skills?
- If you answered yes to all of the above, then, we want to meet you!
- The Social Element is not your typical social media agency.
- Our number one focus is to provide business solutions for global clients through true human interactions driven by data and insights.
- We use insights to form strategy, then execute across all areas of social, including content, customer service, listening, reporting, and crisis management.
- We pride ourselves in having exceptional talent in our business. As the pioneers of social, we stay at the forefront by constantly creating, learning, and guiding.
- Our relationships with our clients are true partnerships as we become an extension of their team: trusted, committed, leading.
- Currently, we are looking for native-level French Canadian Community Managers (called Engagement Specialists internally) to join our Services team to support our client’s brands and make sure their online reputation is kept safe at all times.
- Engagement Specialists provide meaningful customer relationships while being aware of any potential issue on social media platforms.
- In addition to this, there will be localization work as well.
- This means you ll ensure that any content posted on behalf of the client is not only grammatically correct but also reflect the cultural nuances of that region too, leading to more engagement in social media platforms.
- Our Engagement Specialists work on a freelance basis, so we are looking for people who are flexible, and feel comfortable working some hours during the week and weekends.
THIS JOB IS FOR YOU IF
- You have native-level French Canadian
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
- You are a social media enthusiast. You are confident with digital technology, and you know the latest trends in social media like the back of your hand.
- You ll have sound judgement and brand awareness as you have to make sure posts respond in accordance with our client s policies and guidelines.
- You have strong communication skills and you know how to read between the lines.
We are currently looking for people to work for the following shifts, in UK time:-
Approx 7-10hrs p/week – Mon-Sun 1-1:30am Sat-Sun 1-1:30pm, 3-3:30pm, 5-5:30pm, 6-6:30pm, 8-8:30pm, 9-9:30pm UK times
WHAT YOU LL DO
- Work autonomously to deliver an effective service for our clients, across a variety of social media channels
- Understand the client s social media strategy, tone-of-voice, and brand guidelines, so you can communicate with customers efficiently and effectively
- Respond to complaints, queries, and to engage with the online audience
- Be responsible for the reputation of the brand online
- Work closely with senior members of the Client Services and Services teams to ensure the project is successfully managed
- Collate and share feedback and insights gained from social media management of the client s channels
- Complete shift reports (internal reports) accurately and on time
WHAT TO BRING
- You ll be expected to already be immersed in social media, but also show willingness to keep up-to-date with industry standards, research, and best practice
- Commercial community and social media management experience, either with a brand, or digital agency
- Native-level French Canadian
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Attention to detail is a must, as you ll be publishing content publicly online
- Experience of using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube, and Google+;
- eExperience of platforms such as Pinterest, Instagram, and Vine would be a bonus
- Adept at collating and analysing social media data for client reports
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms and their audiences
- Confident using, and learning about new social media technology
WHAT S IN IT FOR YOU
- We offer training and a flexible schedule as you ll work from the comfort of your own home.
- Even better, you ll work amongst a multicultural team and with some of the world s biggest brands, such as Lego, MTV, Toyota, Oreo, Gatwick Airport, KLM, Primark, and many more.
- This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to set foot into the world of the social media industry and make a career.
HOW TO APPLY
If all this sounds like you, simply upload your CV and a covering letter (or a link to your cover letter video if you prefer). *Make sure to include the following details in your cover letter/video, or we won t be able to process your application:
- Details of your personal/professional experience in social media
- Why you are interested in being part of our team at The Social Element
The Social Element is a global social media management agency delivering high-quality, multi-lingual social media management, customer care, social listening, insight, and consultancy. It also offers crisis management training and simulations via its partner brand, Polpeo.
Powered by JazzHR
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!