Commerce Update Editor at Verywell Health
Commerce Update Editor, Verywell Fit
- Contract / Freelance
- United States
About Your Role:
As a freelance commerce updates editor for Verywell Fit, you will review and revise existing commerce articles in our content management system in order to elevate user experience, according to specific project instructions and brand guidelines. Updates commerce editors must commit to 20 hours weekly.
About Your Contributions:
- You will research and perform revisions or updates to commerce content directly in our content management system as needed according to specific project instructions and brand guidelines.
- In some cases you will use your editorial instinct to independently assess what work is necessary on a piece of commerce content before performing an update.
- You will fact check and copy edit on top of any larger revisions and updates.
- You have a strong background in commerce writing with current industry knowledge and relationships. You’re always on top of new trends and products. Experience covering fitness gear and equipment, apparel, accessories, and trends is a plus but not required.
- You’re able to easily adopt an established brand voice, and you adhere to strict brand and style guidelines like a pro.
- You’re comfortable working in a content management system and can work quickly, independently and accurately.
- You are comfortable working remotely.
Dotdash brands help people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We reach over 90 million people each month, more than 35% of the U.S. online population, according to comScore, and are one of the largest content publishers on the Internet. Dotdash brands collectively have won more than 50 industry awards in the last year alone, and are among the fastest-growing in their categories. Our brands include Verywell, Investopedia, The Balance, The Spruce, Lifewire, Byrdie, MyDomaine, TripSavvy, Brides, Liquor.com, TreeHugger, Mother Nature Network, and ThoughtCo.
Please be aware of fraudulent recruiters offering opportunities at Dotdash. Note that any correspondence with a member of the Dotdash recruiting team will come from a @dotdash.com or a firstname.lastname@example.org account belonging to a Dotdash Recruiter. If you are in conversations for a job opportunity and wish to confirm its validity, please reach out directly to email@example.com.
Dotdash embraces inclusivity and values our diverse community. We are committed to building a team based on qualifications, merit and business need. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!