Collaborating – Supervising Physician (Contract)
- MEDICAL – MEDICAL
About Pill Club
We are a family of medical professionals and health advocates looking to empower patients by increasing accessibility and eliminating barriers to contraception.
Pill Club is looking for a multi-state licensed or CA, NY, KY and OH Licensed, Tech-Savvy Collaborating or Supervising Physician who wants to support our mission in providing accessible birth control to women all over the country! The Physician’s role entails functioning as a collaborating physician with nurse practitioners in applicable states respectively. The Collaborative Physician will collaboratively with the nurse practitioner team and conduct patient chart audits on a bi-annual basis. Furthermore, the physician will need to fulfill any state-specific requirement as a collaborator (e.g.: attendance in meetings, etc.). The role requires ability in evaluation, assessment, and proper documentation, and appropriate intervention(s). Candidate must be clinically strong in Women’s Health, Family Planning, and/or Family Medicine, function autonomously and competently, and have strong critical thinking skills to provide appropriate triage care.
The Ideal Candidate Should Be:
- Patient Centric
- Technologically Savvy
- Comfortable working remotely in a virtual team setting
- Current/active MD/DO CA, NY, KY and OH license (multiple state licensure strongly preferred)
- Active Licenses must be in good standing
- Strong Clinical Background (OB-GYN, Family Medicine, or Women’s Health experience preferred; 2+ years minimum experience)
- Active DEA License
- National Board Certification Two-years experience as a Physician
- Ability to understand and navigate MS Windows, Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps, and EMR
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Candidate is licensed in CA, NY, KY and OH
- Multiple state licenses preferred
- Typing speed of at least 50 words per minute.
- Must have effective written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- MD/ DO experience in Women’s Health, OB-GYN, and/or Family Planning
- Ability to delegate and make sound clinical judgments with patient safety as a top priority