Coaching Operations and Recruiting Manager – Coaching Experience Required
As a Coach Operations Manager, you’re energized by the opportunity to grow our coaching community by building our North America supply pipeline of experienced professional coaches. Having a pipeline funnel of amazing coaches is key to delivering transformational and quality coaching at scale to our clients. Therefore, this role will create systems and processes that support pipeline management, recruiting, & the onboarding the right mix of coaches who will serve the diverse needs of our clients, from Frontline leaders to Executive Level leaders. Another large aspect of the role will be to coach individuals and groups. Therefore, coach certification and demonstrated coaching experience is essential.
This role reports into the Head of coaching and facilitating and works closely with the Coach Experience and Support Associate.
Scaling the Coach Community:
- Sourcing coaches, which includes seamless recruiting, auditioning, hiring and onboarding processes.
- Manage applicant processing, contracting, readiness for BTS Coach Training in tandem with the Coach Experience Associate
- Participate in check ins with new coaches- in tandem with the Coach Experience Associate to provide coaching related details.
- Participate in signing off coaches after training.
- Pipeline management which includes the right mix of coaches to service client needs
- Develop and manage forecasting metrics to create the right resourcing processes, leverage data to improve the way we deliver coaching.
- With the customer in mind, manage the end to end coach experience to elevate the quality of our delivery of coaching
- Maintain a strong coaching practice of individuals and pod coaching of approximately 10-15 hours a week, depending on what the recruitment need is.
- Drive operational efficiency initiatives such as coach workflow, staffing and tools forward independently and leverage existing data and trends to unearth gaps and areas of opportunity.
- Tackle large, technical, cross-functional and complex problems and develop solutions that elevate experience for our coaches.
- Well-developed analytical thinking; able to swiftly generate insights from data and apply to business opportunities.
- Is a self-starter and a full owner of their business. Is able to independently identify needs and drive projects that contribute to the scaling and improvement of our coach quality and success.
- 5-7+ years of work experience, fast-paced environment
- Experience in scaling operations and/or recruiting
- Ability to see what could work better, and to improve our processes
- Ability to collaborate with others on Coach team, consultants, systems folks.
- Strong project management skills, operational excellence
- Experience working in entrepreneurial environments
- Experience with data analytics, to leverage pipeline data to improve delivery
- Exceptional communications skills, with the ability to interact with diverse groups of people and teams
- Certified coach, with over 300 hours of coaching
Job Location: Virtual/Flexible, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular