Avaya Cloud Solution Testing Engineer
- Location: Virtual, CO, US
Avaya enables the mission-critical, real-time communication applications of the world’s most important operations. As a global leader in delivering superior communications experiences, Avaya offers a complete portfolio of software and services for contact center and unified communications— offered on premises, in the cloud, or a hybrid. Today’s digital world requires communications enablement, and no other company is better positioned to do this than Avaya.
- Test Engineer for the Avaya Private Cloud Solution Validation Team.
- The test engineer will be responsible for test plan development, lab configuration, test execution, creation/tracking of defects, and issuing test reports for Avaya’s Private Cloud Unified Communication and Contact Center solutions. The testing spans solution unit/integration /functional, security, performance and load testing.
- The engineer is expected to work in parallel on multiple projects that are in the various phases of the solution development cycle.
- Ability to work independently and in a team in a virtual (remote office/home) working environment.
- A solid foundation in IP telephony, unified communications, contact center, networking and virtualized environments is desirable.
- Experience with Avaya products, namely Avaya Aura® Communication Manager, Avaya Aura® Session Manager, Avaya Aura® System Manager, Avaya SBCE, Avaya Equinox®, Avaya Aura® Experience Portal, Call Center Elite, Breeze, and CMS is a plus.
- BS EE/CS or experience equivalent with a minimum of 5 years as a test engineer with solid experience using load generation, test automation and protocol analysis test tools.
- Denver or Virtual office anywhere in US