Cloud Services Manager – Remote Role
Job Location: PA – Philadelphia
Regional Description: Northeast
Job Number: 00677455
Career Track: Client Delivery & Operations
Location: USA – Remote Role
The Global Command Center GCC Cloud Services Manager provides leadership during highly critical operational issues through established methods, procedures, communication and coordination across Accenture organizations, suppliers and providers. The role requires leadership and the ability to direct others during high pressure situations involving customers, leadership, technology teams, and third-party service providers.
The responsibilities range from Major Incident Management and Major Problem Management, to Service Management, Project and Program Management, and include Continual Service Improvement programs and projects, bridging Accenture Operations organizations and leveraging the Accenture Enterprise. During critical operational situations, the SDL M ensures that the leadership team is informed, there is an effective response plan, and the situation is managed effectively and professionally.
In this role, the Cloud Services Manager leverages the Accenture Enterprise resulting in quick service restoration with minimal customer impact. The Cloud Services Manager also works with the technology and delivery leadership teams to ensure corrective measures are taken to prevent major incident reoccurrence ultimately driving down the number, frequency and duration of major incidents and vulnerabilities. The role requires the ability to apply operational experience, process discipline, effective communication, and understanding of technology to determine interdependencies to the relevant service, customer client business, and expectations.
The Global Command Center GCC Cloud Services Manager professionals develop and deliver solutions that protect enterprise systems, applications and data by establishing policies, practices and tools that prevent unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification or disruption.
The Global Command Center GCC Cloud Services Manager professionals develop and deliver solutions for evaluating enterprise IT security practices, identifying and mitigating risks, establishing security policies and practices, implementing controls, and educating stakeholders. Apply standards and best practices in infrastructure and application security.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor.
- May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Manages teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with extensive IT Operations and Team Management experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Team Lead-Supervisor for Cloud Operational Teams
- Minimum 7 years of experience with Incident Management systems software tools to effectively track incident statistics within Delivery Center
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.