Cloud Security Architect at Kasasa
Position: Cloud Security Architect
- Location: Remote
- Job Id: 21256
- # of Openings: 1
We’re looking for much more than qualified applicants! We want individuals who believe that anything worthy of their effort is worthy of their best effort. That anything we produce should not merely compete but truly dominate its category.
Kasasa employees are dedicated to helping community banks and credit unions compete and win. Like the Spartans in the Battle of Thermopylae, we stand together and inspire others to join us in our mission. Stronger together and united by core values, we are more than a team: We are a phalanx.
Are you ready to join an amazing group of people who genuinely love their jobs, in an environment that inspires greatness?
Kasasa is seeking a Cloud Security Architect who is passionate about securing innovative products that scale to thousands of financial institutions. As a member of Kasasa Security, you will evaluate, design, and implement Security systems and capabilities in a fast paced, hands-on role that partners with stakeholders across Engineering, QA, DevOps, IT, Operations, and Product Management. If you enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment and approach every day with a burning passion to build highly scalable, resilient, and secure systems, then we want you!
This role is open to remote candidates in the U.S. only.
You are familiar and comfortable with:
- Designing and implementing public cloud Security architectures in AWS
- Designing and implementing Security controls that support NIST, SOC2, and SOX frameworks
- Delivering strategic and tactical Security guidance for IT, Engineering, and DevOps initiatives
- Baking Security controls into Engineering and DevOps pipelines (e.g., build automation and configuration management)
- Designing and implementing network-based and host-based Security tools
- Designing, implementing, and integrating disparate Security solutions into an Analyst-friendly Security Analytics platform
- Critiquing Security designs as part of architectural design reviews
- Identifying problem areas, bringing multiple solutions to the table, and educating stakeholders on the possibilities
- Providing technical mentorship to your Kasasa Security teammates
You achieved a degree in:
- Computer Science
- Management Information Systems
- Other related degree
You achieved certifications such as:
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- AWS Cloud Practitioner
- AWS Specialty-Security
- CISSP-ISSEP (Information Systems Security Engineering Professional)
Your values align with Kasasa’s Patch values!
- Inquisitive and innately curious about WHY
- Delivering a quality work product
- Collaborative because Security is not about making rules that people must obey
- Elevating your teammates to success
- Competitive because Security is a chess game with an opponent that is trying to beat you
- Making an impact
- Communicating clearly and concisely
- Cool, calm, and collected under pressure. It will not always be smooth sailing
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!