Clinical Specialist – Pharmacogenomics
Remote • Pharmacy
The Clinical Specialist (CS) will serve as a clinical expert and resource in the area of precision medicine and pharmacogenomics.
Responsibilities: The CS will participate in the planning and development of the PipelineRx pharmacogenomics service and assist in the promotion of the service to potential clients. The CS will develop and present continuous clinical education to the PipelineRx pharmacy staff and clients regarding pharmacy practice in pharmacogenomics. The CS will assure the PipelineRx staff has access to the most current clinical information, guidelines and national standards related to pharmacogenomics practice. The CS will provide clinical consultation, medication therapy management, and clinical guidance in the area of pharmacogenomics. The CS will provide staffing support to the telepharmacy teams to which they are assigned.
- Completion of certified training program in pharmacogenomics or precision medicine 3+ years professional experience
- 2+ years in a pharmacy environment with emphasis in pharmacogenomics
- Previous experience in the development and creation of new pharmacy programs
- Completion of ASHP accredited residency program (PGY1, PGY2) preferred
- Board certification preferred
- Licensure as a pharmacist in at least two or more states