Clinical Project Manager – Oncology at Solomon Page
Clinical Project Manager – Oncology – Remote US
Clinical Project Manager for Oncology
CRN is seeking contract and direct hire Clinical Project Managers from the US for a number of CRO and Sponsor organizations. These CPMs/CTMs must have recent experience working with/for CRO and/or Sponsor (pharma/biotech/device) companies, having strong therapeutic experience within Infectious Disease and/or Vaccine for COVID trials, or Oncology, or Gen Med. These CPMs will be responsible for overall trial management for their project(s). Please let us know of your specific remote experience, willingness to travel (by air or car), willingness to use your own equipment, your safety concerns, your state/local guidelines with regard to travel and quarantining, etc. A good number of current needs align with CROs, therefore, it would be pertinent to have recent/relevant experience working as a PM directly for a CRO.
- Project startup coordination and management, maintenance, and close-out
- Serve as the point of contact for Sponsor or CRO regarding project specific issues and maintaining contact with them and amongst all project team members
- Serve as the point of contact for protocol interpretations and logistical project-related issues
- Track study status including patient status, Case Report Form status, safety issues, timelines, etc.
- Provide management oversight and training for CRAs and CPCs on project team
- Escalate any contract related issues and communicate changes to relevant internal and external teams
- Create study management tools (inclusive of communication plan, clinical monitoring plan, patient recruitment and retention plan)
- Contribute development and assessment when necessary for: Study protocol; Data Analysis Plan and cleanup; Final study report; etc.
- Minimum must possess a Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5+ years’ related industry experience (clinical monitoring or study management)
- Broad knowledge of clinical patient management and clinical research methodology
- Ability to provide examples of judgment in making decisions/seeking supervisor support, understanding and presenting relevant clinical data and handle of protocol related issues
- Effective communication skills at the Sponsor/site/project team level
- Effective oversight, mentorship, and training of project specific CRAs, CPCs, and CTAs
- Good understanding of GCP(s) and local regulations regarding conducting clinical trials
- Good knowledge and application of computer software and EDC platforms
The Solomon Page Distinction
Solomon Page offers a comprehensive benefit program for hourly employees. We pride ourselves on offering medical, dental, 401(k), direct deposit and commuter benefits to our employees, including freelancers – which sets us apart in the industries we serve.
About Solomon Page
Founded in 1990, Solomon Page is a specialty niche provider of staffing and executive search solutions across a wide array of functions and industries. The success of Solomon Page reflects an organic growth strategy supported by a highly entrepreneurial culture. Acting as a strategic partner to our clients and candidates, we focus on providing customized solutions and building long-term relationships based on trust, respect, and the consistent delivery of excellent results. For more information and additional opportunities, visit: solomonpage.com and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!