Clinical Coder – Nurse Auditor at Vatica Health
Clinical Coder – Nurse Auditor (Remote)
Vatica is one of the most innovative and fastest growing healthcare technology companies. We are always looking for great people to join our diverse team.
The Clinical Coder/Nurse Auditor will independently review cases, ensuring accurate ICD-10-CM risk adjusted coding and clinical documentation. They will stay abreast of current changes to the Risk Adjustment field and continue education to maintain high level proficiency.
- Independently reviews cases, ensuring accurate ICD-10-CM risk-adjusted coding and clinical documentation.
- Responsible for performing second reviews of QI work as assigned.
- Stays abreast of current changes to the Risk Adjustment field.
- Continues education to maintain high level of proficiency in Risk Adjustment field.
- Maintains RN and CRC certifications.
- Performs research as needed to determine whether codes are appropriate.
- Maintains individual 95% IRR score.
- Maintains required productivity.
- Executes other responsibilities per business needs.
- Must have minimum of 3 years of clinical experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must have Certified Risk Adjustment Coder (CRC) Certification
- At least 1 year of Risk Adjustment coding experience
- Working knowledge of ICD-10 CM guidelines and appropriate clinical documentation.
- Experience reviewing clinical cases.
- High level of expertise in navigating EMRs.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
WORKING AT VATICA HEALTH ADVANTAGES
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills we believe the top talent deserves the top dollar
- Bonus Potential (based on role and is discretionary) if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded
- 401k plans we want to empower you to prepare for your future
- Room for growth and advancement- we love our employees and want to develop within
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Dependent Care Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Excellent PTO policy (everyone deserves a vacation now and then)
- Great work-life balance environment- We believe family comes first!
- Strong supportive teams- There is always a helping hand when you need it
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!