Client Service Specialist at OneDigital
Client Service Specialist
OneDigital is proud of the tight-knit community we’ve built since the day we were founded. We’re picky about the people who work for us, because as much as we are a business, we’re also a family. Even through our rapid growth, we’ve managed to preserve our unique culture. We have a simple philosophy that if you take care of your employees, they will take care of customers and the bottom line takes care of itself.
With a distinctive culture, the best-in-class products and outstanding service, OneDigital has been recognized time and time again for our accomplishments within our industry as well as what we offer within our organization. Are you ready to join an already winning team and help us continue to grow for years to come?
Our Newest Opportunity:
The Client Service Specialist supports the sales and client management staff by assisting with group enrollment, renewal processes and additional administrative functions that are designed to improve and enhance workflows, timeliness, and client responsiveness.
- Assists with communications, follow-up and distribution of applications to carriers
- Collects missing information from groups and sends approval letters to clients
- Completes and/or coordinates quotes and proposals for all new and renewal business
- Updates census, policy information and commissions for all accounts and policies
- Assists with renewals and new business applications
- Attaches applications to appropriate client file in Microsoft CRM
- Processes all outgoing packages, shipments, mail, etc. and coordinates all presentation materials
- Follows-up on service issues or coordinates through Customer Advocate Center (CAC) and acts as phone back-up for call overflow
- Strong attention to detail
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Self-motivated, flexible and disciplined
- Ability to work independently as well as in team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced production environment
- 2+ years’ applicable job experience, preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, required
- Prior experience in broker agency or benefit administration firm, preferred
- Familiarity with insurance carrier websites, preferred
- Proven track record in customer service; preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
- Familiarity with database applications, a plus
Thank you for your interest in joining the OneDigital team!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!