Client Engagement Administrative Coordinator at Brown & Brown Insurance
Client Engagement Administrative Coordinator
remote type Remote
locations Remote, WI, USA Remote, UT, USA Remote, MD, USA Remote, WV, USA Remote, NJ, USA Remote, MS, USA Remote, MT, USA Remote, SC, USA Remote, OR, USA Remote, NC, USA Remote, TN, USA Remote, VA, USA Remote, PA, USA Remote, GA, USA Remote, ID, USA Remote, NH, USA Remote – Arkansas Remote, RI, USA Remote, TX, USA Remote, MO, USA Remote, IA, USA Remote, FL, USA Remote, LA, USA Remote, NV, USA Remote, NE, USA Remote, KS, USA Remote, NM, USA Remote, OK, USA
Remote, WA, USA Remote, KY, USA Remote, WY, USA Remote – Alabama Remote, ND, USA Remote, DE, USA Remote – Arizona Remote, MI, USA Remote, VT, USA Remote, IN, USA Remote, MN, USA Remote, OH, USA
time type Full time
job requisition id R23_0000003798
Built on meritocracy, our unique company culture rewards self-starters and those who are committed to doing what is best for our customers.
Remedy is already an industry leader in delivering prescription drug benefit savings and analytics. You will join a talented team of specialized pharmacy benefit management industry experts, clinicians, actuaries, engineers and technology experts managing the overall service and operational relationship of assigned accounts.
The Client Engagement Administrative Coordinator will work on all aspects of product and service delivery including RFP/procurement projects, auditing, market-check analysis, Pharmalogic reporting and other administrative and project based tasks.
Essential Duties and Functions: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Support the RFP/procurement and market-check process for assigned accounts which includes creating project timelines and project plans, coordinating PBM data requests, creating RFP via an on-line procurement tool, and creation of presentations;
- Support the audit process for assigned accounts which includes creating a statement of work, submitting ASANA tickets, assisting the audit department with the data request coordination, creation and distribution of client audit initiation communications, and preparation of the audit findings;
- Assist with Pharmalogic reporting including the set up, ticket submission, coordination and creation of analytic reports;
- Assist with the coordination and tracking of any client transitions to a new PBM;
- Assist with issue escalation and resolution of pharmacy related issues;
- Support the on-going relationship with assigned clients;
- Assist with the documentation of all key agreements, deliverables and client correspondence
- Experience developing and maintain effective, collaborative working relationships with clients and internal partners to provide solutions to complex pharmacy benefit decisions;
- Possesses a strong work ethic and takes ownership of client goals and objectives;
- Takes initiative and is self-directed;
- Strong teamwork skills, has the ability to encourage cooperation among team members;
- Quick self-motivated learner who can initiate and drive new projects;
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills;
- Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently. Makes good and timely decisions that propels our company forward;
- Adaptability—the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business
- Strong experience in MS Office and/or MS Excel
- Pharmacy Benefit consulting or PBM Account Management experience
- Experience with Tableau
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.