Classroom Coordinator at Adtalem Global Education
Location: Becker Professional Education
Remote/Virtual, Remote/Virtual United States
Job ID#: 114495
The Classroom Coordinator (CC) is responsible for the operations of all assigned classroom location(s) most of which are remote. CC ensures that each classroom has the necessary equipment and materials, that schedules are updates and all communications are sent. Classroom Coordinator prepares classrooms remotely, updates equipment as needed, assists with answering student questions and prepares welcome emails for students. This position also helps to host Liveonline classes and provides admin support. CC performs organizational, clerical, and additional duties as needed.
- Maintains classroom schedule and processes all schedule updates
- Responsible for classroom attendance.
- Classroom locations will vary depending on business needs.
- Participates as Host or Admin for LiveOnline offerings
- Orders tablets for each location
- Responsible for tablet updates at each location
- Ensures all BPE hardware and materials have a secured storage area and is safeguarded during class.
Training – Student Assistant
- Identify, hire and train student assistant for each assigned location
Communication – welcome letters, liaison, student issues
- Acts as a liaison with site coordinators to secure dates, space and unique items as needed.
- Acts as a liaison with the operations to ensure all student issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Sends enrolled students welcome emails and periodic emails as needed.
- Manages emergency, classroom cancellation and classroom changes to notify students.
- Collaborates with instructor team to solve any classroom-related issues.
Miscellaneous Admin Support
- Completes other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Below are the minimum requirements of the education, experience, knowledge, and skills required to competently perform in this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma required; some college preferred.
- At least 2 years general office experience required.
- Strong communication and organizational skills required.
- Ability to work with a diverse population of students and resolve problems diplomatically in a timely manner.
- Microsoft Office experience required and audio/visual troubleshooting skills desired.
- Must have outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a team player, willing to share and exchange.
- Technical troubleshooting experience a plus.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!