Cinematographer, Editor at GMR Marketing
- Job Location: US-Remote
- Job ID: 2021-4227
- Category: Creative / Ideation
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB //
As part of the Content + Production Group, a Content Creator works on a wide variety of projects stemming from the connections GMR creates around experiences. An cinematographer/editor is an expert storyteller using video/audio/graphic editing software as your tools. Projects vary widely in form and function and can include everything from quick, same-day, Social storytelling, short and long form videos, documentary style branded content, digital/social media content, live streams, animation to virtual/augmented reality.
WHAT YOU’LL DO //
This position is responsible for creating, editing and managing visual content, for our content + production team. You’ll use your unique combination of technical and creative skills to tell a variety of stories for our partner clients. You are not a simple “button pusher”, you are expected to lend your own vision and talents to every project while understanding and fulfilling a creative brief/vision. This position will report to an Executive Producer on the Content + Production team.
- Must be an expert content storyteller, being able to convey brand message/story through the use of video, graphics, and audio. Able to vary the tone of the content based on medium, target audience and product.
- Proficient in creative and technical post production.
- Ability to efficiently edit projects within Adobe Premiere
- Ability to utilize Adobe After Effects for motion graphic work.
- Ability to utilize other provided tools, such as DaVinci Resolve and Adobe Audition for project finishing
- Be able to deliver content that is/has:
- on brand
- on message
- proper story structure
- aligned with the established strategy
- the ability to evoke an emotional response through pacing, music and messaging
- zero errors
- professional standard for quality in video and audio levels
- Adheres to project timelines to ensure projects are completed efficiently and on time.
- Upholds strong quality assurance/control measures on projects before sharing with others.
- Understands variables associated with different file types for both use within a project and exporting for final deliverables.
- Adheres to proper file management processes to ensure efficient archiving and subsequent retrieval of projects.
- Involved in post-production meetings to help understand and determine the look, feel and tone for the project.
- Ability to assist others in the department with training on post-production skills.
- Participate in group brainstorms and effectively communicate your ideas both written or orally.
- Keep up with and analyze social and content campaigns, trends, and innovations within the industry.
- Communicate project production status directly to producers and managers.
- Work collaboratively with day-to-day counterparts on the core team, partner agencies, and client teams.
- Ability to step in and assist on field production shoots in a variety of roles (camera operator, audio engineer, teleprompter operator, etc.)
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR //
- Bachelor’s, Technical Degree or equivalent experience in Broadcasting / Video Production.
- Two (2) to five (5) years of hands on production experience in the in the video and digital field.
- Command of Adobe Creative Suite with an emphasis on Premiere, After Effects, Audition and Media Encoder. Experience with DaVinci Resolve is also required.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to lead, troubleshoot and think on your feet in a variety of situations.
- Excellent time management skills. Ability to work with a group of highly motivated individuals, with the ability to meet tight deadlines and work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong presentation skills to varied audiences.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, & Word
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!