Chief Operating Officer at Benzinga
Title: Chief Operating Officer
- Location: United States
- Full-Time in Detroit, MI – Remote OK
Position Type: Full Time
This position is only for people who are serious about building a business – not just check a box. If business building alongside founders and leaders excites you, this position is for you!
We’re looking for someone(s) who can execute high level strategies (from content that is read by millions to product development), initiate growth tactics and build strategic partnerships. The position is not just a typical job–the ideal candidate must want to form relationships, lead over 100 team members at various times, solve problems, and always find a way to accomplish our goals.
This is a role that will give you significant experience in fintech and the media industry at the same time. If you want to learn more about what fintech means, our founder Jason Raznick was quoted in Merriam Webster.
If you are known for your execution and you feel you can out-execute anyone, this could be the ideal role for you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Project management, such as creating short and long term plans, including setting targets for milestones, adhering to deadlines and allocating resources
- Driving business by creating strategic relationships
- Build dashboards to assist with growth and accountability
- Assisting some of the leaders with their email, such as writing and editing emails, drafting memos and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf
- Collaborating with executive team members to determine and prioritize business strategies
- Lead other team members
Stuff you need to get this gig:
- Organization, leadership and planning skills
- Eye for growth and marketing
- Scrappy mindset
- Strongly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Not afraid to think outside the box
- A drive to make an impact
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!