Chief of Staff at Lightning Labs
Chief of Staff
- Remote, US Time Zones preferred
- Full Time
The Chief of Staff will work closely with the CEO and Lightning Labs executive team to lead a range of projects to accelerate company growth and help us bring bitcoin to the next billion people. This individual will perform at the intersection of strategy and execution across the team and ensure alignment and completion of internal projects. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, and passionate about building the future of bitcoin.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Work directly with the CEO on strategic projects as relates to team communications, investor relations, media, and press, etc.
- Own and continuously improve the regular management cadence (e.g., monthly leadership meetings, executive offsites).
- Oversee Executive support including hiring and ongoing management of contractors and/or full-time employees.
- Identify issues that impede business group success, and provide thoughtful recommendations for addressing these issues. Identify opportunities to create stronger cross-team collaboration.
- Lead preparation of materials for weekly All Hands meetings and all offsites.
- Work with the Product team to drive the strategic planning and tracking of quarterly OKRs and company goals and metrics.
- Own Knowledge Management across the company, reevaluating current practices, and implementing a new framework that is more accessible for the team.
- Help ensure time, resources, and calendars are contributing to the organization’s strategic goals.
- Evaluate current communication platforms to reduce overlap and duplication, making recommendations and transitioning the team to a new platform.
- Work with the Marketing team to organize external communications for speaking engagements and all media/press to ensure successful and impactful use of time.
- Identify other areas for improvement across the company and work with the executive team to propose and execute these ideas.
Location: Remote. US time zones highly preferred
- 3-5 years of related professional experience (e.g., management consulting, finance industry, technology, or startups)
- Problem solver with a track record of working independently, seeing projects through to completion, and meeting deadlines
- Comfortable working with a remote team distributed across time zones
- Ability to combine attention to detail with swift execution
- Passion for bitcoin and Lightning
- Experience working with developer-oriented teams
- Experience with creating and optimizing operational processes
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!