Channel Solutions Engineer at BeyondTrust
Title: Channel Solutions Engineer
Location: Remote US
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry’s most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
What Will You Do?
BeyondTrust is seeking a Channel Solutions Engineer to support our Alliances team. The location for this position is flexible but near a major airport is preferred. In this role, you will:
- Educate our partners on how to demo and implement our products.
- Provide consultative support for partners on BeyondTrust Solution.
- Provide onsite or virtual technical foundational training for partners.
- Present at partner events, trade shows, seminars, and oversee internal demonstration facilities.
- Deliver sales presentations and product demonstrations.
- Utilize sales/marketing software packages use customer relationship management software, including Salesforce, to support Alliances team.
- Provide guidance to partners based on their customers need and requirements.
- Assist partners to deliver proof of concepts.
- Assist partner technical staff in the design, planning, and implementation of a Privileged Account Management Solution.
What is Required?
- 3+ years of experience as a presales engineer and/or support engineer.
- 5+ years of experience working for global software vendors.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Building, supporting and selling security solutions experience preferred.
- Ability to highlight BeyondTrust product differentiators against our competitors in the Privileged Account Management market.
- Prior experience with incident response (malware, DDOS attacks, data breaches)
- Any experience with BeyondTrust products (Privilege Management for Desktops, Privilege Management for Unix and Linux, Password Safe, AD Bridge, Remote Support, Privileged Remote Access) is a plus.
- Prior experience demonstrating security products and conducting PoCs across Windows and Unix platforms.
- Prior experience presenting security products at trade shows and security conferences.
- At least 3 years of work experience supporting Microsoft Windows environments, including Active Directory, NTFS, Authentication/Tokens, registry keys, hardening, DNS, DHCP, Cluster, Load balancing, Microsoft Exchange, etc.
- Working knowledge of the Unix/ Linux operating system, must be able to install and troubleshoot network connections, least privilege, audits, etc.
- Working knowledge of VMware and Hyper-V virtual environments.
- in Computer Science (Information Systems) or related field is required
- Certifications: CISSP, MCSE, GWAPT, CCFE, CPT, CEH, and ITIL a plus
Who are you?
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You are flexible! You are a team player and excel individually as the situation dictates.
- You ask how we can, not why we can’t .
- You have a great sense of humor.
- You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic.
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and with the company!
- You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security and Software trends you work relentlessly to be innovative and stay relevant for the benefits of our customers, partners, employees, and the company.
- You evoke inspiration in those around you and encourage them to create their best work.
- You work for the best interest of the team at all times.
- You are proactive; a tenacious self-starter to the core.
- You graciously give and receive feedback.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!