Central Support Tutor – Web Development, Data Visualization, Cybersecurity at Trilogy Education Services
Central Support Tutor: Web Development & Data Visualization & Cybersecurity
Powered by big dreams and small egos, Trilogy is reimagining how skills-based learning can change the face of education. We work with experienced instructors, innovative employers, and top universities to create boot camps that prepare highly-motivated students for high-growth careers. And although we’ve successfully graduated hundreds of students, this is truly Day 1 for us.
Driven by a one-team mentality, we’re looking for those with the hunger, talent, and passion to ride this wave with us.
Trilogy is the first of its kind to bring the successful web development boot camp model, as well as other continuing education programs, in house to academic institutions while supporting the entire student academic journey. Our platform combines our curriculum, student recruitment, and career placement services to elevate graduates for increased job market success. We are in high-growth mode and rapidly expanding our family of partners.
- We put students first
- We put students first because they deserve nothing less – and our university and employer partners expect nothing less. Every aspect of Trilogy’s success depends on this.
- We never stop improving
- We believe that continuous improvement is the source of innovation. We lend an ear to both our fans and our critics in an effort to deliver better programs, better service, better communication, and better value.
- We bring a “can do” attitude
- We are a team of entrepreneurs who confront challenges head-on and figure things out. We value action, effort, commitment, and learning.
- We succeed only as a team
- Teamwork is critical to our success, and we place a tremendous value on how we work together in our immediate teams, between our business units, and across the entire company.
Central Support provides students in Trilogy’s coding boot camps with one-on-one remote tutorial sessions. Each session is 55-60 minutes. We utilize web conferencing apps such as Zoom and text editors such as VS Code or Sublime Text (among others).
Our Curricula: Full-Stack Web Dev (MERN/MYSQL) & Data Visualization.
Hours: Every tutor decides on their own working hours and also decides how many students they would like to be assigned to work with for the duration of the boot camp.
PT boot camps are 24 weeks, FT boot camps are 12 weeks.
- PT students are allotted 1 tutorial session each week.
- FT students are allotted 2 tutorial sessions each week.
Students are not required to see their tutor each week but many of our students do take advantage of this service (Free to the student).
Additional students are always available for tutors as they desire to fill more hours with tutoring. Every tutor is assigned their students for the duration of the boot camp, however, students are given the option of requesting a different tutor if needed.(Tutor reassignment)
- Every tutor starts at $20 per 1-hour session.
- Senior tutors are paid $30 per 1 hour session.
- Senior tutor level is attained after holding 50 sessions at the $20 rate and receiving excellent student feedback scores.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!